You're all my favorites but...

I thought it would be fun to have a thread where you list the TOP 5 (not in order) most difficult and challenging players that you personally battle against. This isn't based on statistics...My list is merely players that drive me crazy and push me to my limit when playing. They make the game fun...talk some smack and can back it up. Which I do respect.

Congratulations for making my Top 5 Opponents:

1. Vagabond - So what Allied player doesn't want to battle against Vagabond!?!? Seriously I enjoy the obnoxiousness and difficulty that Vagabond presents. He receives my #1 camping award too.

2. Innocent Civilian
- The never innocent civilian is actually really good and helps the axis team more than they realize. Very challenging...seems to use the church a lot!

3. Sarge Slaughter - A total game changer for the Axis and so hard to play against. Any weapon and anywhere on the map, he is good.

4. Ferret - Probably the nicest Axis to play against...but really sneaky. He knows my patterns so I die often.

5. Nade Spam - I find NS one of my hardest opponents. He "ALWAYS" seems to know exactly where I am and sends a grenade present.

There are "many other players" that deserve an honorable mention: Warren the jumping bean, Veggie, The People Have Spoken, Mrs. Target Practice, FIRE, TrynError, and so on and so on...Again you are all my favorites and more are worthy to be listed. London I can't list you because I hate it when I kill you. ;)

Let me know what DODs players make your top 5 most challenging opponents.

Ali

View attachment 18156

Last edited:

explosion

Rookie
It's interesting that your top 5 list doesn't include any mg user.
even with your expanded list there are only about 2 mg users(and that's if I count myself as one)
You don't seem to take much stress from being killed by mgs and care more about infighting with supports
who u can see face to face and kill, which explains your lack of hesitation, the drive to capture mid and axis 1st
I have to say you Princess Alicia and fatty69 are some rare species u guys don't get intimidated by enemy mg it seems
even though we all know we'll respawn in a short while players don't usually react toward being killed by mg like that
I'm not sure whether I wanna admire it or be frightened by it but you are something :)
p.s and I promise I would use this information to kill u more efficiently in the future ;)

Skippy

EGO Zealot
In no particular order (and really heavily Donner-biased):

1) Chuck Norris
2) B.Fen1x™
3) Francis Yu
4) sniperspoon
5) sumac

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
To be playing when princess and her opponents are on is an experience you should not miss, laughter and friendly banter is rife, I and the other players cant stop laughing. Unfortunately princess is only on for about one and a half hours, but the fun still goes on, It is a shame some players miss out as the server is not always full.

LONDON BLITZ

Q-tip

Poster Extraordinaire
1. Predator Lark
2. Chuck Norris
3. Companion Cube
4. Immortal Technique (in his prime, too fast for me)
5. Lazaro

I have gotten all of them numerous times, but rarely in a heads up battle.

Too bad it's only 5. I can think of at least ten more that I really try a lot harder to be able to kill

1. Predator Lark
2. Chuck Norris
3. Companion Cube
4. Immortal Technique (in his prime, too fast for me)
5. Lazaro

I have gotten all of them numerous times, but rarely in a heads up battle.

Too bad it's only 5. I can think of at least ten more that I really try a lot harder to be able to kill
My powers have doubled since the last time we met count

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Bruh this necro. 3 years, i think that might be a record.

Buuuuut, I'll take that Number 1 Thompson spot...