[poll] Favorite sport to watch

Timbo

Poster
Being a big sports fan, particularly NHL, i was just curious what sports you guys liked watching.

NHL for me

NHL but i watched the Ashes cricket tourney when I was in England an that is pretty sweet

Timbo

Poster
It's nice to see some NHL fans considering they're getting kinda rare in St. Louis thanks to a couple of really crappy seasons.

saOsiN

Forum Fiend
NHL......go wings!

Timbo

Poster
lol yeah i'm routing for the wings, as well. except i have my money on Buffalo.

Death

Poster Extraordinaire
i chose other, i like to watch paintball :) , dont know if it really is a sport, but its fun to see people shoot eachother

bucsfan148

NFL/NHL i had to vote for NFL because footballs my sport and hockey is tied for second with basketball but go ducks

Timbo

Poster
lol football's good (except for the draft) but there's no need to put down hockey.

saOsiN

Forum Fiend
[quote1178573073=Omegablack]
NFL for me detriot lions lol are my team ! :)
[/quote1178573073]
wow im from michigan but i hate the lions, they'll never be good! lol

soviet sam

I made one post
yeh football for me...i go for the cowboys. too bad they got pwned by seattle again this year

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
[quote1178573962=Death]
i chose other, i like to watch paintball :) , dont know if it really is a sport, but its fun to see people shoot eachother
[/quote1178573962]

Being someone that's played in many tournys I can say this - Darn right it's a sport! Personally, if it wasn't for cheating being part of the game, televised paintball would be huge.