[poll] Enemy at the Gates

Baron if you have not seen it your not living life.....its about a two snipers having little battles against eachother I love that show!!! takes place when germany invaded russia WW2

The choices are bad... No option of not sure or not seen....and no option like 'prefer finnish war movies' Thought SPR is good.

Defined sniper combat for a whole generation, I think it inspired Call of Duty. I never played Medal of Honor: Allied Assault or any other WWII game with a sniper weapon the same after watching it.

[quote1178721510=Blazing Heat]
The choices are bad... No option of not sure or not seen....and no option like 'prefer finnish war movies' Thought SPR is good.
[/quote1178721510]

at least to my knowledge, there are very few, if any Finnish war movies in america, you'd probably have to get them online. in american schools you really dont hear about Finland at all in any subject, no offense. but what are some recommendations you have for good movies?

i believe that would be Ed Harris. an amazing actor although he seems to always play the bad guy. like in the Rock, History of Violence, but not in Radio, that was a wierd role for him

what about liking the moving because it was about sniping?...

and yes, the german sniper is Ed Harris. I love the movie The Rock >:D...but all the youngins think its some weird thing about the wrestler...makes me want to slap them..

Back