Chair for gaming?

RockinRnR

Poster
=(eGO)=
https://www.amazon.com/Office-High-...1X4HvGPjML&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1
I have a buddy who has this one and its actually much more comfortable than the DXRacer i have. Plus a quarter of the price.
DxRacer 7.5/10
Off brand Clone 8.5/10

Hope this helps :D

YES!!!- that does if there is some sort of personal knowledge involved and someone has sat their butt in it and said it is an 8.5/10!! And the price is a bonus as well, this is top of the list right now., thanks

Dubbs

Daddy
=(eGO)=
Anytime! Best of luck in your endeavor to find the ultimate chair.

RockinRnR

Poster
=(eGO)=
So in the latest update to this. I ordered the chair DaddyDubbs mentioned and it is a great chair, buuut I kept falling asleep in it. No not really, my daughters chair broke so she has it now and I got this one. HYKEN Red Both are really great chairs

Kligan

I made one post
It doesn't sound so important, but I'll tell you something and you'll understand. I've been a player for a few years now, and I stream on twitch and youtube. From the very beginning, I used a simple chair, and if I sat sometimes and ten hours a day at the computer, I began to have back problems. I went to the doctor, and when I told him that I had been standing in front of the computer for a very long time, he suddenly told me that the problem could be caused by the seat I was sitting on, that it wasn't orthopedic. So I found a very good platform https://homienjoy.com/the-10-best-living-room-chairs-for-back-pain-sufferers / where you can find different ones, including a gaming chair, so I bought a very nice chair and now I don't have any more back problems.

Last edited:

The Esport Alien

=(e)=
I honestly think a gaming chair is unnecessary. You might as well just buy a cheap office chair which has the exact same comfort. If you want the looks to be good. I'd recommend buying from wish.com since there are a lot of cheap chairs there! šŸ˜‰

max

Do you are have stupid?
=(eG)=
I want a chair for gaming for about $ 500, can anyone recommend me?
Huge necro, but just go with a basic one. 500$ for a chair is a bit extreme.