Important Counter Strike Information Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yehhp

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
29HGH4Y.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Counter-Strike Information Center
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table of Contents
Leadership Roster
Specialty Teams
Servers
Member of The Year
FAQ

Important Threads
Server Rankings
Jailbreak Server Rules
TTT Server Rules

Dedicated Supporter Perks
Qualify for an achievement or Titan award?
Gangs Information Center

Last edited by a moderator:
QfS1Y9z.jpg

Counter Strike Leadership Team

commgr-2.png

commgr.png
Spare Spare

Community Managers are the key decision makers for the clan. They are responsible for ensuring that all divisions within eGO run perfectly and that our membership is informed and happy. All policy is handed down to the clan by them either directly or by delegation to the Senior Game Managers.

srmanager.png

divleader.png
Jayy

Senior Managers oversee the divisional day-to-day operations, and make the important decisions within a division.

manager.png

Cascsiany
Daddy Succ
GamingByTheMinute
Jacko
Ultralight
santa
Zacc

Managers are the first level of clan leadership and are the go-to people in the event of a problem. They also oversee crucial systems, projects, and teams within the division.

vWYu1uG.jpg

Specialty Teams Roster

Admin Trainers
Daddy Succ (AT Manager)
Santa (AT Manager)
milo (AT Advisor)
Crazy Apple
peoples
Polar Bear

Admin Trainers are the front lines in ensuring our admins are up to date with the latest information on being an admin. They teach the newly promoted admins everything there is to know to be an admin. To be a trainer, you must be an experienced O-ranked admin that knows everything there is to know about admining. Daddy Succ & santa lead the Counter-Strike AT team, so if interested, contact them for details on how to join.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Event Coordinators
Vacant (EC Manager)
ChillinWithCas
ShookEagle
thug nasty
TropicalMNST

Event Coordinators run and create events that everyone can enjoy playing in. The EC team is only open to G-ranked or O-ranked admins who are interested in stepping back from participating in events to take a larger role in running them and ensuring everyone has fun! Visit HERE to learn more and to apply.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mapping Team
Zacc (Manager)
brokenblade89
carter227
Co-Worker
Fodes
I Murdered My Family
leto
Lord. Death.
Jacko
lemin
Megu
MissingForceKin
Monkey D. Luffy
Mooshua
mouse pouch
nonya
novajourney
Nouille Chinoise
Pakol
Rohan
Rue
Rvrb
Skle
SneakyTurtle
speccycat
Spencer
Spock
suki
Trombeta
uni
Virtual Basic 6.0
vomu
Vxenty
Zacc

Mappers help locate and fix issues inside maps, develop maps for our servers, and assist in making changes/improvements to our current maps. To be a Mapper, you must be a recruit in the community as well as be active and have minimal knowledge of map-making/editing.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Interested in joining? (CLICK HERE)

0L7XMwZ.jpg

Counter Strike: Source Servers

Dust 2

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Servers

Beginner Surf

JailBreak

XUrQeme.jpg

Member of The Year

Awarded to members of the Counter-Strike community who have made a long lasting and significant impact on the division.

Milo

Mooshua

mouse pouch

ghost

Jacko

CtrlAltDelicious

BoltAction

Silver

Enfohip

Ex

TheJollyRoger

XavierB

Zimmy

DanJK

Mikkel

7mDF6N5.jpg\

FAQ

Global

1) Someone was warned a bit ago about a certain action and on a different map they did it again. What should I do?
You can go to the next step of the W/K/B procedure even if the map has moved on.

2) Can I influence RTV on any other server besides JB?
Yes.

3) Is playing music allowed if all players agree that it is all right?
Yes, as long as everyone on the server agrees to it or is fine with it (otherwise it is server disruption and is W/K/B). Once again, make sure EVERYONE agrees.

4) How do I report players?
If there are admins presents you can always use “ @ “ followed by your message to report players / situations in admin chat. If there are no admins currently on the server you can use “ & “ followed by your message to contact any online admins across all of our servers.

Also if you wish you can always head to our discord and contact any available admins on the discord regarding any questions / reports you may have or add them to your friend list on steam / discord.

If no admins respond to your messages / reports feel free to head to the Report a Player form on the forums with sufficient evidence so leadership can have a look and deal with the report as they see fit. These reports should only be used for severe offenses.

Jailbreak

1) What exactly is camping vents and secrets?
Camping would be considered standing and blocking the entrance, exits or inside of the vent/secret.

2) Can Ts close the cell doors?
Interfering with games or activating buttons/controls meant for guards is rebelling. If the user kills another prisoner, it is griefing. If it disrupts the server such as preventing a T to exit cells, follow with the appropriate admin action.

3) If a T continuously restarts the game is it rebelling or server disruption?
As a prisoner you are rebelling if you interfere with games or activate buttons/controls meant for guards. If it gets out of hand it can be considered server disruption.

4) Is it delaying if a CT asks a T to drop their gun and they drop it and pick it back up?
Yes.

5) A guy has 1 game of ST and the warden plays an opinionated game that only a couple Ts participated in. Is the ST run out?
It's optional for everyone to play. So no.

6) If you give a Prisoner ST, can you make them stay in cells for their games of ST?
ST is exempt from this rule, so you can let them stay in the cells. As a warden, you must NOT keep prisoners in cells after 2 minutes from round-start. If you decide to restrict an ST to an area you MUST specify the area that they are being restricted to before

7) Can you give ST for a healthshot?
No, a healthshot is not listed as contraband.

8) Can a Warden revoke ST if there’s more than 3 Ts left and isn’t guaranteeing LR?
Warden can revoke ST for a valid reason. All Prisoners must be given at least one game of ST.

9) If the warden does not repeat, who do we punish if a CT kills someone for not following the repeat?
The rules state that the warden need to repeat commands when asked to, so he should be fired if he does not follow this rule.
- The CT should be warned or swapped.

10) Can the warden modify the parameters of the game after the game has begun?
As long as no one has died or has completed the game.

11) If warden is playing first reaction/last reaction and they don't say "afk freeze in between my commands" can Ts for example jump when it's first reaction crouch?
Yes, because you are only supposed to be killing (in this particular situation) the first T who crouches, not the T who jumps.

12) If there’s 2 CTs left, can one of the CTs slay so the other CT can spray all the prisoners down?
This is server disruption and should be followed up by the swap / swap / ban procedure. If the remaining CT’s do not have working microphones they should all slay.

13) Can a CT tell a T where to drop contraband, provided that the order does not conflict with the Wardens commands (i.e AFK freeze)?
Yes they can as long as it is a reasonable place (i.e. can't be across the map) and it does not conflict with orders.

14) Warden puts down red marker and says "Stand in the red marker". A smoke/flash gets thrown down where Prisoners can't see the marker. Are Ts allowed to be killed for not being in the marker?
They should not be killed. The Ts didn't have a reasonable opportunity to follow the command. After the smoke has cleared, there should be a reasonable amount of time given to the Ts to reposition to the red marker. If the Ts are obviously running away from the marker you may kill them as that is considered rebelling.

15) On a Freeday, if a CT goes into a "Warday" map game, and a T also comes in to the same game, are the CTs allowed to kill the Ts as it is part of the game?
By entering the Warday map game on a Freeday, you are agreeing to play it. If you are killed by a CT while playing the game, it is not a freekill.

16) Can the warden say "cheating is allowed" before starting a game?
No. fire them and follow w/w/ban. It confuses the prisoners and guards on what to do.

17) If the warden gives a command to unstack between two markers without specifying how the prisoners should unstack, what is considered unstacked?
They are unstacked as long as their heads are not inside of each other.

18) If a CT just finished pursuing vents but is still in them, should they be allowed to break another vent to get out or should they have to backtrack and leave through the way they came?
You must backtrack through vents because as a guard you must not damage vents or go into them unless you hear/see/suspect a prisoner has gone through.

19) Can Guards follow another Guard’s KOS?
No, Guards can only follow a KOS placed by the Warden.

20) If I order Ts to be inside a marker and I see a foot outside of the marker (Foot Checking) , can I shoot their feet?
No, If the T is partially in the marker then they are considered inside the marker.

21) As a Guard, if I see a T disobey orders prior to the warden dying, can I kill them?
No, all Ts are pardoned after Warden dies unless they damaged/killed a CT or if they are actively rebelling (in vents/armory, shooting gun, etc). Red is dead.

22) As a T, why do I get killed for knifing a CT who is clearly baiting?
As a T you have a choice to rebel or not and red is always dead unless pardoned. A CT who baits the Ts should be handled accordingly by the admins.

23) As a Warden, do I have to say “get to the T side of X game,” even if the game clearly separates CT side vs T side?
Yes, new players might not know which is the T side and not all games clearly separates the two sides (i.e Red/Blue).

24) If a prisoner states "no rules" in an LR, is that considered a Custom LR?
Yes, as this would be modifying the original LR.

25) Can wardens force prisoners to use console commands during custom freedays?
No.

26) If Warden starts with an even number of Ts for a team-based game and a T slays themself to create an odd number, is the warden still allowed to play the game with uneven teams?
Yes, to prevent round delay.

27) Does offering ST to a Red Prisoner with a gun automatically pardon them?
Yes, as long as the T follows the warden’s command for ST.

28) Is Long Jump considered a map game?
Any map game with long jumps that are greater than 230 units are considered a custom jump and must be demonstrated by Warden. Long Jumps that are 230 units and below are considered map games and do not need to be demonstrated.

29) Are you allowed to pixel surf?
You are not allowed to pixel surf if it gives you an advantage in a game, location, or while doing a custom jump. Pixel surf is allowed as a custom LR if the CT agrees to do so.

30) Are STs allowed in armory?
No, unless the warden specifically allows them to. If the warden doesn't say anything, armory is KOS.

31) Is hyper scrolling allowed?
No hyper scrolling is not allowed. Would be dealt with as K / B for exploiting.

32) During Hide and Seek are CT's allowed to defend themselves by killing T's who are shooting them from the outside?
If the CT does not have any other choice than to fight back they can defend themselves. However, that does not mean they should be going out of their way to look out of armory in any sort of way to look for the rebellers.

Jailbreak Map Specific Questions

GENERAL
1) On maps with invisible in-cell teleporters, can CTs pursue the map to look for rebellers?
No, CTs are not able to assume the Ts used the teleporter.

2) Are CT's allowed to be in one-way rooms during Warday?
No, with the exception of jb_vipinthemix LR Room secret or speaker secrets in discos (dojo, carceris, etc.)

JB_MINECRAFT_BETA_EGO
1) Are CTs allowed to be up in the top area of the map?
No, the area is only able to be accessed legitimately via a T secret. The other way to get up there is by abusing the mechanics of a booster located on the map; this method is considered an exploit. Only on freedays/LR can CTs be up there.

JB_CLOUDS_PG
1) Are you allowed to do a war day outside of the war day game/room?
No, with the exception of Soccer or Maze.

2) Is the Tree part of armory?
Yes, the tree is part of armory and prisoners can be killed there during hide&seek.

JB_QUAKE_AO4D
1) What part of armory can the CT’s be in before expanding on hide&seek?
Armory is considered where the CTs spawn (before the Easy, Normal, Hard skill jump) or inside the gun rooms.

2) Can I stand on the armory exit teleport in main cells?
No. You may stand on the platform, but do not stand directly on the teleport exit. Also, if you are on the platform, you cannot stare directly at the teleport exit.

JB_MOONJAIL_V2_EGO
1) Are you allowed to kill someone for being on the Forklift?
If they did it intentionally, it's delaying. If they get pushed unintentionally, it’s not rebelling.

2) Is the Warday location behind the glass in pool area allowed?
No, because the area is only accessible via a teleporter and gives an unfair advantage to the CTs.

JB_AUGMENT_V2
1) Tile Sequence Game
When warden plays the tile sequence game, they have to demonstrate the sequence after creating the sequence to ensure that it is a sequence that a player can remember. The warden can jump as many times as they want as long as they can go through and repeat the sequence themselves..

Trouble in Terrorist Town

1) Can you kill for T-baiting?
Yes, people can kill for that and not be considered as RDM.

2) What is the punishment for T-baiting?
It can fall under server disruption if repeatedly doing it, however, if they damage/kill another player it can be treated as Intentional RDM.

3) Am I allowed to kill someone who has been called out as a KOS?
If the KOS is called out by a Detective, you are allowed to kill-on-sight unless you have any doubt otherwise (please communicate your doubt).
If the KOS is called out by an Innocent, then you must NOT kill-on-sight solely based on the KOS. The player must meet the Traitorous criteria.

4) I called a KOS on someone but they ended up being an innocent, can I be killed?
Yes, if other Innocents or Detectives find you are Traitorous. To reduce the chances of it happening, you should communicate your reasons, such as if it were self-defense, witnesses and so on.

If a detective calls a KOS without reasonable and valid evidence or justification, they will be server punished - if you cannot handle such responsibility, do not KOS.

5) How many bodies do detectives need to scan to call a KOS?
Detectives need one DNA scan on an innocent or detective body to call a valid KOS.

6) Am I allowed to kill someone based off of association?
Yes, as you MUST kill for traitorous behavior and failure to do so can be considered traitorous.

7) What is considered association?
You are associating with a traitor if you:
  • aren’t actively killing a traitor that is KOS by a detective – defined as being in the same room as a traitor that is KOS, standing next to a traitor that is KOS for an extended period of time, or refusing to kill a traitor that is KOS when able to.
  • refuse to kill a traitor that opens fire on a crowd or player (unless actively pursuing them to gather more evidence).
  • It is NOT association when a player starts shooting one innocent and pursues them. They MUST kill that player for you to be able to kill, but they may have killed them for good reason so DON’T ASSUME and let them ID the body. Don’t assume a player next to them is letting this act happen because they are a traitor. They may be gathering evidence in order to kill that player.

8) Is it against the rules for Traitors to open up traitor-only areas, allowing innocents to enter?
No, opening up these locations is a tactic that traitors use to eliminate others.

9) Can you kill someone if they claim that they are a "terrorist?"
No, not when players are referring to the team “terrorist”. If players are using this term to convince others they are a Traitor this is considered traitorous behavior and a player can be killed for doing this. If they mention they are a Traitor / T that is grounds for KOS.

10) How does personal space work?
If a player is constantly within knifing distance to you then you may give 2 separate “personal space” warnings. These warnings must have at least 5 seconds (in-game time) in between each warning. Once you have waited 5 seconds after the last warning then you may kill that player. Not RDM if done correctly.

11) Can I kill a player that is jihading?
If a large group is present during this jihad then no because you can’t prove who is the traitor that is jihading. If you are secluded with another player that enables the jihad bomb then you may kill them.

11B) Can I kill the surviors of a jihad?
No you may not kill the survivors.

12) Can I kill a player that places a tripmine or C4?
Only if you see them physically place it (cannot kill based off of sound or logic). You must see them place the tripmine (small puck-like mine) or a C4 explosive below their feet for you to kill them. Otherwise, you may run but cannot kill.

13) Can I prove players innocent with the poison gun?
Yes. Only innocents can be poisoned by the poison gun. You however, can not kill a player for not being poisoned by the poison gun.

14) Can I kill a player for using a poison gun?
While it is difficult to prove who uses the gun, you may kill them IF you physically see their glock make the shooting animation (no bullet flash) and you start getting poisoned. If secluded with a player using the poison gun then you may kill BUT you must conclude that there is no other way you could have been poisoned other than from the suspected player.

15) Can I kill a player if they run past an unID'd body?
Depending on the situation, you may kill a player for not ID’ing an unID’d body; be aware of the circumstances at hand. If a traitor kills a player and runs away and then another player runs past the body to pursue that traitor to kill them, then you shouldn’t kill them as they have reasoning for not ID’ing the body. However, you MUST see them towards the body and the body must be within their FOV.

16) Am I allowed to wallbang?
Wallbanging is considered suspicious behavior. As an innocent, you may ONLY shoot through walls, doors, fences, windows, floors, etc. IF you are being shot through them first. You MUST NOT initiate gunfire through these otherwise you might RDM a player on the other side.

17) Am I allowed to kill a player for wallbanging?
If a player is initiating contact by shooting through these first then you may kill them for traitorous behavior; HOWEVER, you MUST prove that they initiated the contact first. If they were shot at first and were acting in self-defense, then you MUST NOT kill them.

18) Am I allowed to kill a player for throwing a poison smoke?
You may kill players for throwing a poison smoke under these conditions. You MUST see them throw the smoke and you MUST prove that the smoke they threw causes poison damage. Once you have done both of these, you may kill the player that threw the smoke.

19) What counts as a traitor room?
It is an area that only a traitor may open. Everyone may go in these rooms, but it is a location that is means for an immediate KOS. Map secrets/secret areas are not means of a traitor room IF any role can open/use them. Ex. AWP secret on egoffice, cake room on minecraft_cityslayers, etc.

Bhop

1) Are turn binds allowed to help you strafe?
No, turn binds should only be used to help you make big turns or spirals. You cannot strafe with them.

Counter Strike: Source Dust 2

1) Are you allowed to use decoy sprays?
No, they disrupt gameplay. Will be treated with a W/K/B.

Updated May 5th, 2023
  • Jailbreak FAQ's: 1, 6, 11, 14, 26, 29, 31, 34, 35, and Kwejsi were removed/replaced (due to the rule overhaul including them or they were just unneeded)
  • Updated Quake FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back