way nervous

as slavik said, be interested in cars, AND the company/employment, since thats who youll be representing...even if it IS chrysler, and pretty much isnt a young boys dream car company...its still a job..

im goin for an interview on monday afternoon as well !dodge but only for a lawyer, so..its not as pressure-esque lol. filing/office assistant + chrysler union rep. FTW!!

good luck PE#3 ;)

lol but i do love cars! :) quick! what do the lobes on the camshaft(s) do??
too slow!

32-0 ?? oh man the best ive done in recent memory is like 50-10 :\ but i wasnt a sniper or mg ;-)

My advice: Don't join a union.

Good luck to you though; be professional, give a firm handshake, make frequent eye contact, dress up, and act with confidence.

yeah i know dont join a union, you can get canned for no apparent reason and you cant get stuck doing way more work then you should be doing. but the thing is

i dont care if i have to do work , my problem with employment is that ive always had to work with fools who dont do their part. and even if i do, i have always got nothing.. minimum 90 day bonus, nothing for benefits, nothing for yearly bonus.

well anyway the company threw me a curveball and they actually changed the order of their steps. so today i did the drug test and physical *arms bayonet* its a war now

Back