music

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i was just wondering what kind of music everyone here likes and what their favorite bands are. my favorite type of mmusic is heavy metal i kno alot dont nko those bands b/c its sorta underground but my favorites are trivium, lamb of god, devildriver, avenged sevenfold, and theres a bunch more. i like newer rock to like three days grace, staind, and breaking benjamin and im going to a concert with all of them in it in october im so excited but the best band ever to step foot on earth is METALLICAAAAAAAAAAA post who u like u guys.

thagrinder

I made one post
I joined this clan because I thought I thougth I was mature enough to handle it. I was wrong. Sorry Brit and everyone for acting like a 5 year old and throwing a tantrum. I know I have been banned from the forums and website...I deserve it.

See Yall later

Leprechon

I made one post
Children of Bodom, Dragonforce, Iron Maidan, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Blind Guarding, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Slayer, Soilwork, Judas Priest.... basically all metal. i mean u cant go wrong listening to metal can you?...and metallica?...ewww:p

metallica rules dude and ur right metal rox, i love children of bodom in flames and arch enemy their mad sick i like what ive heard of soilwork. i listen to metal allll the time. im disappointed in metallica latly but their old stuff was mad sick.

Lt. Fenn

Rookie
Im a newly recruted fan of Dragonforce! Ill listen to everything, cept country, and im not that big on rap. But evrything has its ups/and downs. Mostly depends on my mood.

Leprechon

I made one post
eww lamb of god:p , but if you like power metal Dragonforce is a good band, but my favorite is Children of Bodom... Alexi Laiho is a god...

ya i loveee children of bodom but i just like lamb of god alot right now for some reason i used to not like them at all. i like any type of rock really i like alternative heavy metal mainly tho a sick band is black label society tho zakk wylde is sick nasty at guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.