Favorite zombie movie/book/game/anything

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
/\ /\ /\ /\ /\
name explains it all

wierd thread but with all the zombie movies and games i thought why not

from what ive seen
games: hl/hl2 zombies just funny and easy to kill (well duh lol) left 4 deads zombies pretty good too, They hunger (mod for SC3.0/HL)
movies: Shaun of the Dead (best zombie movie), Dawn of the dead, 28 days/weeks later (yeah i kno they're not really but almost), mighta been another one but ill have to think about it

if you guys think of any others post them
and remember mmmm....brians, BRIANS, wait i mean brains, can we redo it (RvB)

another thing why are like almost all zombie movies in England?

off topic 222nd post

game: Half Life 2, since thats the only game ive played with zombies
Movie: i havent seen any of george romero's movies so i have to say shaun of the dead.

so no one knows the answer to my question... its really strange cause i dont see zombie movies based in the US or anywhere else and im wondering why the UK ... wait was any of the DotD series based in US i forgot long time no see

All of Romero's movies are based in the U.S. Dawn of the dead (read: best movie ever) was set in a U.S. shopping center.

Zombie Survival Manual is a pretty hilarious book. It's worth the $10-20 you spend.

[quote1178991304=OutbreaK]
Dead Rising was a fun zombie game. Also Resident evil is really good.
[/quote1178991304]

ohh yeah dead rising was thinking left 4 dead but both are good

best zombie movie=Shaun of the Dead
I just went out and bought the Marvel Zombies comic books and they are truly amazing in the art work and story line+ they have all your favorite heroes/villains as zombies

I AM A PROUD OWNER OF "THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE" so i will know what to do when an outbreak occurs...GO BUY IT, ITS BASICALLY AT EVERY BOOKSTORE

moe can back me up when i say im a zombie fanatic ;)

Favourite Zombie movies, hmm good one:

Night of Living Dead, 28 days later, Original Dawn of the Dead. Didn't really like Resident evils that much (ok though).

I miss the slow moving zombies, not like these new fashionable running zombies they've got nowadays.

Favourite zombie books:

Zombie survival guide : complete protection from the living dead, All the resident evil novels.

Favourite zombo games:

Resy evils, zombie mod on CSS

zombie suvival guide so if a zombie comes to ur house you hide like if a sales knocks on the door lol
why would you need a zombie survival guide, whens the last time we've had a zombie breakout?

[quote1179082824=roguesniper]
zombie suvival guide so if a zombie comes to ur house you hide like if a sales knocks on the door lol
why would you need a zombie survival guide, whens the last time we've had a zombie breakout?
[/quote1179082824]

exactly, it was covered up. You show ignorance, you will be an easy dinner for the zombies

Back