28 weeks later

Hey the movie was great, seemed a little long but besides that fantastic. But I warn you, be prepared for a whole lot of blood and gore, a must see for the zombie fanatics

peace out

UBS

I just saw that today!

It's pretty gory, but it's not a mindless zombie movie. There's a lot of political stuff in there too involving what is morally right vs. what must be logically done.

Good stuff!

It gets 3/5 from notso, partly due to realism issues. (Yeah, nothing real about zombies, but they'd lock ALL the doors, not just one. Sillies.)

I saw it last night,it's as good as if not better than 28 days and it made me jump a few times.

Also the ending is great but i ain't saying anything heh.

Also these aren't zombies,the rage virus just turns you into a maniac hell bent on killing anything that is uninfected.

If it is being mindless and something else is driving it, I vote that it's a zombie!

I certainly know my zombies, it so being that I raise zombie armies in whatever game I can raise them in!

<3

Zombies eat as a motivation to kill,the infected just kill you by beating you to death.

With zombies you have to shoot them in the head to kill them,the infected just take any shot to the body like with any normal person to die.

Razz Ma Tazz said:
With zombies you have to shoot them in the head to kill them,the infected just take any shot to the body like with any normal person to die

Go play resident evil.

Tell me how many times you kill a zombie with a headshot.

You will see that you can shoot a zombie to kill it, even without hitting the head!

Back