[poll] What day works best for you to scrim?

It would be best for me to have a scrim after 6pm EST on Wednesday!

I have nothing to do, and people are off work on this coast (usually).

im busy practically every hour of every day of the week, so for me its anytime sunday afternoon. also, most people arent working and theres no school. and if the scrim is early enough, our british and european friends can join.

me and most of the younger people here are still in school, Finals are about to start in most schools so i say anytime BUT the weekdays

We should stick with mondays. This way we can boost our server rating on one of our slowest days. School will be out soon so mondays will not be a problem.

[quote1179255131=OutbreaK]
We should stick with mondays. This way we can boost our server rating on one of our slowest days. School will be out soon so mondays will not be a problem.
[/quote1179255131]
Yeah, when schools are over this should be a great time.

[quote1179257124=radlikeu]
Any day late at night except friday and saturday night those are reserved for drinking
[/quote1179257124]

lol same here man i can play all the time except the dinner times(central time) because of getting out %90 percent of the time

What about those of us who aren't in school and have full-time jobs? I could make 6:30 but 6pm is unrealistic for me. wahahah :(

Back