Skydiving

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
Anyone done it? I'm sitting here looking into doing it with my girlfriend and I was wondering if anyone else has done it?

Skydiving is 2nd on my list of things I've wanted to do since I turned 18. 1st was get all my tattoos done, so it's time to move on to skydiving!

Death

Poster Extraordinaire
dang i want to go skydiving, but you need lessons first or you can get a guy straped to you

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
[quote1179339846=Death]
dang i want to go skydiving, but you need lessons first or you can get a guy straped to you
[/quote1179339846]

Yeah. We're looking into doing the tandem jump, but the place we're going does have AFF (Accelerated Free Fall). The class for a tandem is like an hour, but for AFF it's like 5. Plus, it's 120 bucks more..... and I'm the one paying for both so no thanks. Lol.

Jihad

Rookie
idk if id do that, i hate the feeling of falling :(

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
[quote1179346015=Jihad]
idk if id do that, i hate the feeling of falling :(
[/quote1179346015]

I know I'm gonna love it. My girlfriend though.... haha... she's never been in a plane before. So, the first time she's ever going to be in a plane she's going to jump out of it.

Food_Fight!

EGO Zealot
masterofpuppets - your girlfriend is going to pee her pants.........watch......EDIT THAT....not watch in a weird creepy perverse way....watch as in...Just Watch! She'll pee herself!! HAHA %-6

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
[quote1179361243=Food_Fight!]
masterofpuppets - your girlfriend is going to pee her pants.........watch......EDIT THAT....not watch in a weird creepy perverse way....watch as in...Just Watch! She'll pee herself!! HAHA %-6
[/quote1179361243]

....... :|

JMAN

EGO Zealot
Tape it

saOsiN

Forum Fiend
[quote1179368664=1 Adam-12]
Why would anyone want to jump out of perfectly good airplane ??? LOL 8)
[/quote1179368664]

i was wondering that myself lol i mean i fix the things i dont understand why youd wanna jump out of them

sgtmacaroni

i would go but im affraid of heights above 1000 feet when im not inside of a secure aircraft that i dont intend to jump off of.