Skydiving

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
Anyone done it? I'm sitting here looking into doing it with my girlfriend and I was wondering if anyone else has done it?

Skydiving is 2nd on my list of things I've wanted to do since I turned 18. 1st was get all my tattoos done, so it's time to move on to skydiving!

dang i want to go skydiving, but you need lessons first or you can get a guy straped to you

[quote1179339846=Death]
dang i want to go skydiving, but you need lessons first or you can get a guy straped to you
[/quote1179339846]

Yeah. We're looking into doing the tandem jump, but the place we're going does have AFF (Accelerated Free Fall). The class for a tandem is like an hour, but for AFF it's like 5. Plus, it's 120 bucks more..... and I'm the one paying for both so no thanks. Lol.

[quote1179346015=Jihad]
idk if id do that, i hate the feeling of falling :(
[/quote1179346015]

I know I'm gonna love it. My girlfriend though.... haha... she's never been in a plane before. So, the first time she's ever going to be in a plane she's going to jump out of it.

masterofpuppets - your girlfriend is going to pee her pants.........watch......EDIT THAT....not watch in a weird creepy perverse way....watch as in...Just Watch! She'll pee herself!! HAHA %-6

[quote1179361243=Food_Fight!]
masterofpuppets - your girlfriend is going to pee her pants.........watch......EDIT THAT....not watch in a weird creepy perverse way....watch as in...Just Watch! She'll pee herself!! HAHA %-6
[/quote1179361243]

....... :|

[quote1179368664=1 Adam-12]
Why would anyone want to jump out of perfectly good airplane ??? LOL 8)
[/quote1179368664]

i was wondering that myself lol i mean i fix the things i dont understand why youd wanna jump out of them

i would go but im affraid of heights above 1000 feet when im not inside of a secure aircraft that i dont intend to jump off of.

Back