Let's count to a million!

2329, this is just turning into a damon fanfic
2330 In the course of a few years the alliance was able to take the Reddit militia hold in Iceland but not Canada. We also saw Damon Damon turn into a cat man in seek of the ancient weebo relics. The badmin gang also finally does something for once in the war by taking Montana from the Reddit militia.(Trueeeee tho damon)

2336 Mark zuckerburg finally comes from the shadows and shows him and his lizard army which side with the Reddit militia which Damon Damon is a able to get the ancient weebo relic and vanquish 500 lizard people with a army of cat people with especially big areas. We also see the anti weeb org, kill some of Damon's cats they mad because that is WEEB SHIT CUH.

2336 Mark zuckerburg finally comes from the shadows and shows him and his lizard army which side with the Reddit militia which Damon Damon is a able to get the ancient weebo relic and vanquish 500 lizard people with a army of cat people with especially big areas. We also see the anti weeb org, kill some of Damon's cats they mad because that is WEEB SHIT CUH.
you telling me I successfully created a catgirl army? nice

Cat people are recognized as a distinct group of their own, as their numbers have grown too big due to superior breeding capabilities. Facing civil conflict, the Alliance is forced to emancipate the non-strays and appoint their representatives to their Ruling Council to avoid societal collapse quite early into their existence in the face of continued strifes with the Anti-Weeb Org.

Representation of cats is intentionally kept minimum to ensure the survival of the Alliance's structure.

2339 the cat people rise in numbers Damon Damon is able to keep them in the southern half of japan which now you need a weeb pass to enter the southern half of japan. Legend makes a executive decision to have a eGO embassy set up in japan to fund the war. As the alliance fights the Reddit militia and mark zuckerbergs lizard people they notices nobody has control of new Zealand or Australia SO THEY YOINK IT. I like where the weeb damon fan fic is going Maruchan Maruchan

Back