signatures ! for ! you !

heidi

I just wanna dance with you
Manager
FREE Signatures! [CLOSED]

This is open to ANYONE in eGO!

hey, want a fun little signature that is animated and stuff. well u came to the right place.
i have been having a really fun time making animated signatures for my friends, and i wanna extend it everyone else in eGO.
i use adobe after effects to make these, :p hmu on discord~ or steam

discord is :
heidi#1765

steam is :
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193662319
If you are adding me on steam, COMMENT why pls, I may not accept otherwise

examples of what i make :

I get these done within one day, usually takes me 1-4 hours :D

hope i can make ur sig dreams come true

Last edited:

Jon Snow

=(eGO)=
+Rep Really amazing signatures, She made me one and it's amazing. Y'all should get one for y'all selves.

+rep I consider heidi to rival me in art/signatures love all your work! Keep it up. Now, if we could all just bombard her with request that'd be amazing β™₯

heidi

Manager
+Rep Really amazing signatures, She made me one and it's amazing. Y'all should get one for y'all selves.
<3 u and ygritte the besties :D

+rep I consider heidi to rival me in art/signatures love all your work! Keep it up. Now, if we could all just bombard her with request that'd be amazing β™₯
you're so talented shush, i cant compare dummy! <3 i appreciate that a lot though :D

Ygritte Snow

Poster
=(e)=
I'm here to show off my signature Heidi made me, I recommend people ask her to make them one, too.
She has a talent for taking someones likes, a couple specifics and and applying her creativity to her work.

If you dont get one::

heidi

Manager
I'm here to show off my signature Heidi made me, I recommend people ask her to make them one, too.
She has a talent for taking someones likes, a couple specifics and and applying her creativity to her work.

If you dont get one::

LOL thanks ygritte <3 you the bestest!!! means lots :3

Ledzo

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Can you make my avatar touch is moustache / beard ?? ;)

heidi

Manager
Can you make my avatar touch is moustache / beard ?? ;)

Lmaoo, message me on discord heidi#8294 or on steam, because I probably could... (we will find out) but I need the full image :3

Ledzo

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Lmaoo, message me on discord heidi#8294 or on steam, because I probably could... (we will find out) but I need the full image :3

Not sure I have the full image because it’s been a long time but sure I’ll add you as soon as my ISP stops being stupid

G-Funk

Poster
=(eG)=
I wanted to thank heidi publically for my sig! she knows I'm very happy with it but I wanted to show you guys. it's the bottom one. I love you Heidi *sniff* hahaha

Last edited:

BeastTheNinja

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
plz make mine plz plz plz :D i need a new signature

Mayhem Death

Forum Legend
Community Manager
Very nice of you to volunteer this service for players to enjoy. Maybe when I return from Croatia I'll see if I can get one made too.

Cheers

heidi

Manager
Very nice of you to volunteer this service for players to enjoy. Maybe when I return from Croatia I'll see if I can get one made too.

Cheers

I super enjoy making these for the people of EGO, I like seeing the art I make all over :)! Also, definitely add me on steam or discord when you get back from your trip, I’d be down to make you one β˜…ε½‘

plz make mine plz plz plz :D i need a new signature

Sure thing! BeastTheNinja add me on steam, or discord, so I can find out exactly what you would like :) <3

I wanted to thank heidi publically for my sig! she knows I'm very happy with it but I wanted to show you guys. it's the bottom one. I love you Heidi *sniff* hahaha
Dawhhh so cute, thank you so much for saying all that <3 :) I’m sooooo happy you enjoy it too! :3 Very sweet <3 Wub wub (o^^o)

BeastTheNinja

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
one of the best one that makes signature that I have seeing, keep up the great work and go hard at it :D heidi Thanks for my signature I love it :thumbup:

heidi

Manager
one of the best one that makes signature that I have seeing, keep up the great work and go hard at it :D heidi Thanks for my signature I love it :thumbup:

no problem, i super enjoy making these *hugs* i am really happy you like it so much, <3

Grumpy Kitten

I suffer from John Mulaney Syndrome
=(eGO)=
+100000 She literally has made my day with this signature. It took her no time at all! I strongly recommend to ALL if you have no signature, or need an updated one, go to Heidi! I am overjoyed and so impressed with the work she has given to me.