signatures ! for ! you !

mello

ᴘʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ-ɢɪᴠᴇʀ <3
=(eG)=
Just for future reference when dealing with artists, if you're paying for it - they shouldn't be putting their watermark on it. That's a practice only done when they are doing it for free and thus put their advertisement on it since you didn't pay. If someone is going to charge you and puts a watermark on it, complain and demand the watermark either be removed or your money refunded. Just saying. (I'm saying this, as an artist and as a person who pays for a lot of artwork to be done for me)
EXACTLY! I would never charge any of my clients if I'm just gonna smack my watermark on it. It defeats the whole purpose. You'll get more advertisement if you just do a good job and your clients refer other people to you. They look more at the quality, not the name.

Kamron

Media Team
=(eGO)=
EXACTLY! I would never charge any of my clients if I'm just gonna smack my watermark on it. It defeats the whole purpose. You'll get more advertisements if you just do a good job and your clients refer other people to you. They look more at the quality, not the name.

I think it is dependent on the type of work that is done because some work people would charge more for the watermark to be removed because people will claim the art as their own and if they want to do that and the artist gets the credit then they would need to get something more out of it. *From my experience*

heidi

Mindless Self Indulgence
Community Manager
these are CLOSED
(i have had a few people come to me asking for them.)
I have some that have been sitting there for a while I gotta do, so I am doing those before accepting anymore!​

heidi

Mindless Self Indulgence
Community Manager
When is this coming back ?! THE EDGEGAMERIAN PEOPLE NEED IT.
Lol! I appreciate the support, this can comeback at some point, probably after finals week I can consider it.

it’s difficult to feel motivated to do them when I’ve made I’m pretty sure close to 100 over the past year.

I still have a few I promised to do, that will be finished before I even think about opening this anyways.

Reactions: b t