signatures ! for ! you !

Absolutely love the result! Couldn't have asked for anything more badass than this. You'll always have my thanks and recommendation to anyone who's looking for one of these :)
awwww ;-; thank you so much, so sweet :) happy you like it pal~

heidi heidi Thank you so much for the signature. I'm really happy with the result. You guys have to request a signature. She is very creative!
very happy u enjoy it u,u no problem belt :3 also the signatures are closed atm, but ill open them up when i complete the list i gotta get through. i appreciate it!

one year making these things haha ! jeeez

Last edited:
Hi, Heidi, could you make a signature for me?Your work is wonderful. I think I need your help. I'll contact you on discord.
I believe she's closed new requests for now but she might make note that you're interested. She's a busy gal.

I'm getting a new computer, yey!
But also, this means I will no loner have any of these files in a few days.

If you want something edited on your signature, example; your name on the signature.
DM me on discord, so i can get those done.

Thanks~

Thank you very much, Heidi. I love this signature. It's a perfect piece of art
source.gif

I'm getting a new computer, yey!
But also, this means I will no loner have any of these files in a few days.

If you want something edited on your signature, example; your name on the signature.
DM me on discord, so i can get those done.

Thanks~

I'd like one but I don't have ur discord

+rep

What heidi heidi made for me was incredible, i know a LOT of people who would charge for something like this and would also still include their watermark, truly amazing to see,
THANK YOU

+rep

What heidi heidi made for me was incredible, i know a LOT of people who would charge for something like this and would also still include their watermark, truly amazing to see,
THANK YOU
happy you enjoy it so much! No problem ped :> <3

added on discord heidi! I need i nice signature :') <3

+rep

THANK YOU
Just for future reference when dealing with artists, if you're paying for it - they shouldn't be putting their watermark on it. That's a practice only done when they are doing it for free and thus put their advertisement on it since you didn't pay. If someone is going to charge you and puts a watermark on it, complain and demand the watermark either be removed or your money refunded. Just saying. (I'm saying this, as an artist and as a person who pays for a lot of artwork to be done for me)

Back