Edgegamers Ending Support for DoD:S

We got plenty of other servers ! <3

Dod is the game I enjoyed the most, I basically don't play videogames, the only one I've been playing recently is CS:GO but the internet speed in the country were I live is too slow to play online videogames.

None related question: could you help me find my own profile on the edgegamers.gameme.com site?, I wanted to see my stats on the server ( Like this ), I search my username but nothing comes out (it's FatalityX)

Dod is the game I enjoyed the most, I basically don't play videogames, the only one I've been playing recently is CS:GO but the internet speed in the country were I live is too slow to play online videogames.

None related question: could you help me find my own profile on the edgegamers.gameme.com site?, I wanted to see my stats on the server ( Like this ), I search my username but nothing comes out (it's FatalityX)

EdgeGamers - Player Information I found you! If you search by Steam IDs you can find yourself.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I pop on out of complete random thought one night at see this. First time I have been back here to see what is going on and see this. Sad news but what a great time and many memories shared!

Life takes us on funny twists and turns. Never did I realise I had stopped gamming with edgegamers but look back and 5-8 years have past. Life moves on quickly.

I hope everyone is well. :) Id been keen for one memorial night .. not sure how to coordinate this

@Superglue/@Skippy. I enjoyed our Donner Days..

I hope

Hey all...

anti here... Just saw the left4dead2 updating coming out in my news feed and was reminded of the great time I had with the DOD:S division. I come on the forum and I see this thread. It's a sad day but at the same time, it's amazing how long DODS has been able to survive for when there are games that were released after DODS that have already died. Real life has taken over but message me if you see me online and keep in touch

hope everyone is staying safe

ps i still have the comp video that rufio had created that i reuploaded to my private acct for storage.. pm me for the private link

Last edited:
Im sad to see this. I remember playing with JohnT and Artimus back on Ava over a decade ago. I spent a few years doing the podcast then I left because my life changed drastically. I wanted to come back and I see it is no longer an option. Im sad to think of the good times I missed.

I haven't popped in a DoD:S session for a years now, so I figured I'd come and play for a bit. I was surprised to find no eGO server and I was sad :(

Reflecting on this thread, I am glad I was/am part of eGO. It is sad to read that DoD:s support ended but all good things come to an end I suppose.
I appreciate all the great times and fun games you all provided. :)

Last edited:
Back