Bad Company 2 first upload

well.. sometines i snipe whole round and get nothing. sometimes one interresting kill (those heli shos are painful to get:). at least for me, as im not very good at sniping

I still remember 2 heli pilot sniper shots I did ages ago in BF2 , Dragon Valley map , two helis side by side , shot both pilots with .50 caliber , have never managed to do it again in BF2 or BC2 .

thanks! i play with very high contrast (around 80-84) and low brightness (30-32) depending on side im plaing for (US is a bit darker due to sun on RU side:)
with this setup, i can see my rockets. i use thiscolors only for heavy metal. acctualny i neved tried really lightcolor setup for this map. ill try next time! ...and.. playing in buildings is really bad. i see nothing and use only my spider senses:)

Last edited:
nice gameply and nice big screen you play on!
- that gun - how can you kill anything with it o_O
- do you use "war-tapes" as a sound setting?

Thanks!

1) Pew pew pew
2) Yes, I use war tapes to be able to hear higher frequency sounds and to hear long distances better. What's your sound setting?

I need to find some recording software that will record in higher quality without bogging my PC down. Tried MSI afterburner, Fraps to record at 4k and my fps to down to 20 fps.

Last edited:
i use classic headphones settings. war-tapes were so intense and distracting for me, that i could not focus on gameplay :D
i use geeforce buiilt-in function. but quality is not that good (especialny when i use "save last 5 minutes option). if you find something of good quality and cheap, just post it here pls:)

you can change the recording quality for shadowplay, under settings/Video Capture. Mine is set to "high" (50 Mbps) and I think it looks pretty good, even after youtube re-encoding.

awesome stuff shotty !

i should try to show you guys how I dominate on Battlefield 1 in the Saint Chamond tank ? HeyGuys

Thanks!

1) Pew pew pew
2) Yes, I use war tapes to be able to hear higher frequency sounds and to hear long distances better. What's your sound setting?

I need to find some recording software that will record in higher quality without bogging my PC down. Tried MSI afterburner, Fraps to record at 4k and my fps to down to 20 fps.

Try OBS Studio, and if you have Nvidia GPU use NVENC or with AMD use the AMD hardware encoder plugin, its probably the best recording software thats free just a bit scary if you're new.

some footage of yesterdays gameplay. as i use save last 5 minutes option, its not full round - but it can be still interresting to watch. enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Pretty good game play. I would stop clicking to view the score card as often as you do. My guess people want to see some good game play, and not be constantly spammed by the score card.

Back