Favorite class of the 2006-2007 school year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
since its the end of the year i figured why not create a poll seeing if any has classes they like (hard to believe some though are cool[nerd or geek?? i know:p])

some classes like math, english, social studies(history), science and such are a broad range so list which section of that you like or the whole subject if that fits your liking

btw how come when i tried to make this a poll it didnt turn out as a poll

German

I got to a private school so most of our teachers are strict and stuff, but our german teacher is just the ownage. We can probably kill someone and all we would have to do is bring chocolate in. Brining chocolate is what we can do to get out of punishment.

I'm a history major, but specifically I like anything American History. I had a problems of the environment class with an awesome professor from Ohio state though, one of the best classes I had all year.

i wish i coulda finishd HS, but imma 9th grade drop-out, but i got a degree from the skool of hard knocks known as "the streets", im not proud of it though, but it was the enviroment i grew up in. gangs, drugs, police. but now im attending adult continuation skool and hope to get into JR college in about a year, getting my life turned around while im still young, and not end up in prison or dead like alot of my homiez "R.I.P".

drafting class.... aka counter-strike 101

the teacher wouldnt teach us about drafting
he was obsessed with counter-strike
so we played for as long as we were in class

i was cool with it needless to say

[quote1179970059=JutuRna]
drafting class.... aka counter-strike 101

the teacher wouldnt teach us about drafting
he was obsessed with counter-strike
so we played for as long as we were in class

i was cool with it needless to say
[/quote1179970059]

our multimedia teacher lets us play starcraft if we get our work done and well (comps are awful barely run SC)

Didnt know there was such a thing as a favorite school class. I didnt have a favorite this year. But the one i disliked the least would have to be General Biology. Cool teacher and a bunch of teammates in it. Also many hot ladies in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back