Excellent

aww man i couldn't finish that, i just found out one of my friends was killed by an ied over there and now i don't really wanna go anymore :(

[quote1179946450=saOsiN]
aww man i couldn't finish that, i just found out one of my friends was killed by an ied over there and now i don't really wanna go anymore :(
[/quote1179946450]

Sorry Saosin. It's hard to fight an enemy who fights by remote control while he cowardly sits in safety.

Tech

wow those were great pictures and a great song. With Memorial Day around the corner it really makes you think of all of the families that have loved ones overseas. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

yea i was all excited to go until i heard about him the other day now i just want to go home i feel so bad for his family, thats the first thing ii do when i get back home is go visit them, they probably need a lil bit of cheering up right now, and i used to practically live there for a while.....god im so homesick

Its nice to see those caring, and always remembering those who die to secure us a brighter tomorrow, i Have lost good freinds in this war, and we should remember not just those from America, but England too, allies fallen comrades of war.

One of my freinds who died over there said: If I do not return, do not morn for me but remeber me for who i was, this i do everyday and this video marks this i think, god bless all the guys and gals out there who are serving for a better world. god bless them all.

[quote1180023323=saOsiN]
yea i was all excited to go until i heard about him the other day now i just want to go home i feel so bad for his family, thats the first thing ii do when i get back home is go visit them, they probably need a lil bit of cheering up right now, and i used to practically live there for a while.....god im so homesick
[/quote1180023323]

Sorry man. Where are you right now?

[quote1180113396=REVELATIONS (UK)]
Its nice to see those caring, and always remembering those who die to secure us a brighter tomorrow, i Have lost good freinds in this war, and we should remember not just those from America, but England too, allies fallen comrades of war.

One of my freinds who died over there said: If I do not return, do not morn for me but remeber me for who i was, this i do everyday and this video marks this i think, god bless all the guys and gals out there who are serving for a better world. god bless them all.
[/quote1180113396]

Well said my Brit friend.

Tech

Man I'm in the same situation as saosin...my friends neighbor died in the war and he was a person that was almost like a family member to me. Hope this war will end soon and god bless them.

Back