Who's playing WoW?

Jolly

Forum Fiend
=(eGO)=
Hey guys, I'm just a little curious on who's playing World of Warcraft, either Classic or Retail. Or maybe you're double dipping in both?

If you play let me know! I wanna start getting peeps together! I personally play Classic a lot more, but with Shadowlands coming up I'm gonna be dusting off my demon hunter to see what's up.

Divine

EGO Zealot
Senior Manager
I got to 60 in classic on my Rogue, and took a bit of a break from the game, came back and got exalted with Frostwolf and haven't played much since mainly due to the extremely long queue times for PvP. Will definitely be getting back in to the game when Arathi Basin comes out in a few weeks.

Divine

EGO Zealot
Senior Manager
Jolly I personally only really play PvP because I'm nervous to do raids although I have completed MC (not all at the same time.) But mostly PvP, other then that.

Jolly

Forum Fiend
=(eGO)=
Jolly I personally only really play PvP because I'm nervous to do raids although I have completed MC (not all at the same time.) But mostly PvP, other then that.

The raids are actually super easy. MC + Onyxia are legit jokes and you only need a semi-competent raid team to clear BWL. I've actually wanted to get into the PvP grind but I don't have 16 hours a day so I might wait till TBC for the arenas.

Jannickz

I made one post
It is not easy to put into words how a 15 year old game still manages to arouse interest and imagination in such a definite way.

I could go on and on about what makes it different from other games in the MMORPG genre or even from the latest retail versions of WoW. But the essence is that after teaming up with a handful of random players to complete this difficult elite quest or venture into a dungeon, most of the time I respond with "Thanks for the group and the help mat" add yourself to my friends list so we can play together again in the future? " And the part for grinding wow gold classic is also interesting, it's a good memory for now.

Last edited:

morlan

I made one post
I played Vanilla back in the day, but never got to experience the end-game content (was level 56 TBC launch). Now I have the chance to relive the experience before level 60, and now experience the end-game as well.

I am currently level 31 (Warrior - Polemistes / Whitemane) and hard for me to farm WoW classic gold. Each level, each quest and each mob pull feels so rewarding. Pulling two mobs at one time and surviving it feels good! Pulling three mobs and surviving with 2 health remaining is invigorating! It makes you want to push the limits, to see how much you can truly handle. Progression in Classic is hard work! Whereas in retail, just about everything is handed to you. And I love that aspect of Classic. So happy it's here.

Last edited:

wardroomfuture

I made one post
WoW is a game that is near and dear to my heart. I have played it on and off for over 13 years, starting in the original game (referred to as vanilla or classic), all the way up to now, the eighth expansion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DigitalDJ

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes.
Manager
WoW is a game that is near and dear to my heart. I have played it on and off for over 13 years, starting in the original game (referred to as vanilla or classic), all the way up to now, the eighth expansion.

Yeahh....blizz doesn't condone the sale of gold from third party sites...nice way to get banned. I edited your post to remove the link, that's not something we need people clicking on.

jeffery

I made one post
Actually I had no expectations for this game after bfa. I ignored my adult life for three days since Sl started and enjoyed it. The leveling process is terrible. The art and map design is excellent. The storytelling is great. In fact, this is the first time in several expansions that I have waited for dialogue between quest givers. Many necessary changes have finally happened. Squeezing. Refined preshading levels from 1-50. Titanium forging removed.

Mock Legion's legendary system except they removed rng! I was worried about the alliances, but so far they've done a really good job! The only thing that hasn't appealed to me is t and gum, but I haven't spent much time here yet. Don't listen to the comments comparing retail to classic. If you like classic games, go there. So far Shadowlands is a step in the right direction for retail and hopefully Blizzard continues to listen to the community over time.

Avtoritet_321

I made one post
I have math problems online, but still trying to play in WoW for assassin, it's very interesting and existing? but I'm still 75 lvl, how to grind good items in this level?

Last edited by a moderator: