Introduce Yourself V2

CelDamage

Forever Kleiner
Manager
Hi, I'm CelDamage, I am the support manager for the Garry's Mod division, and I am very excited to begin playing ttt and zs again! I really missed the sense of community that I could only ever find in Gmod. My discord is CelDamage#8576. If you guys ever have any questions or suggestions about anything related to this division feel free to message me!

HyperLethalNova

Diaper
=(eGO)=
Hi, I'm CelDamage, I am the support manager for the Garry's Mod division, and I am very excited to begin playing ttt and zs again! I really missed the sense of community that I could only ever find in Gmod. My discord is CelDamage#8576. If you guys ever have any questions or suggestions about anything related to this division feel free to message me!
Welcome to eGO! I will be in touch soon!

Jeff7890110

My name is Jeff
Manager
Hi I'm Jeff, yes I know I have a lot of numbers ;)

You will see me on various games and also streaming on EdgeGamers Twitch Page, and my personal page.

I also have like 1300 on gmod, so lets go!

Mama Bear

Poster
=(eGO)=
Hiya, I'm Mama Bear. Not much to it other than that. I used to be an AT and play Gmod, mostly TTT but I came from prophunt, everyday but took a long break once Gmod started shutting down it's servers. It's nice to see it coming back again. Currently, I am seeking therapy and also going to school for my bachelors. Keeping that in mind, I may not be as active as I used to be prior to everything due to some personal issues but I will try to be around to help support the launch of Jerry's Mode. <3

^ w ^ Oh and I'm incredibly annoying to talk to for the most part so no, it's not only you.

Edit: Frosty4Rock is mean.

Last edited:

Rec

Poster Extraordinaire
Hi, I'm Rec aka Recreant. I have the deepest voice in eGO and was an RC Advisor back in the day for gmod.

Goje

Famous
hey im Goje AKA Goje. I was an AT advisor, RC advisor, kinda old member (2013). 3,400 hours on GMOD eGO servers alone.

Last edited:

Drewerth

Thread Junky
Manager
my name is drew i do cross game support for server maintenance and plugin upkeep
i have 10k hours of gmod roleplay

Maruchan

Thread Junky
=(eGO)=
I'm Maruchan, I'm a ZS freak though I'll be on to support TTT as well when that launches again.

Back in the day, I used to be a rampant liar youngling named Dark Lord Saumon on The Cube Charity's (may it rest in eternal peace) JB, DarkRP, and ZS servers where I eventually rose to the rank of Moderator before stepping down.

I found eGO through its CS servers and somehow I've wound up as an O here in the division of my ancestral game. I've spent 3/54 parts of my life on GMOD alone.

Catcalia

=(eGO)=
Hey, new and old faces here. A bit late to the discussion probably. I'm Catcalia, but respond to Cat as well. Haven't been able to be as active as I want mostly due to the time differences and the not so great connection after moving to a different place. I've been on the zombie server maybe twice, and I am going to be more active once I return to my country. So here is to hoping I see everyone!