Event May 17 | 5v5 Server Show Off

Spartan

The votekicker

dys

Imagine
=(eGO)=
Matches have ended. Congrats to JB for winning this run.

Can't wait to see how events turn the next time around :)

1. JB
2. MG
3/4. TTT & BHOP/Surf

Duck

Poster
=(eG)=
Twist is tactical genius. He is most know of his signature tactic "going B, but then yelling at his team". He also has second little known tactic of " going A, but getting mad hydra is carrying the other team. What a absolute legend. Top 3 IGL 4 sure

ghost

i love you ♥
=(eGO)=
Hello, I am Tw1ist_, No I am not Liquid CSGO player Twistzz, I like to stream mainly CS, but I will also play other games like Apex and GTA from time to time. Thanks for checking out my channel!

Twist

Famous
=(eGO)=
Hello, I am Tw1ist_, No I am not Liquid CSGO player Twistzz, I like to stream mainly CS, but I will also play other games like Apex and GTA from time to time. Thanks for checking out my channel!

Yes, bot

Twist

Famous
=(eGO)=
Twist is tactical genius. He is most know of his signature tactic "going B, but then yelling at his team". He also has second little known tactic of " going A, but getting mad hydra is carrying the other team. What a absolute legend. Top 3 IGL 4 sure

oh baby you know it

TeleTubby

Uhh Memes?
=(e)=
Congrats to the JB team for winning! Can't wait til the next one!

TehRaddish

Famous
=(eGO)=
Was a pleasure to play! Congrats to mini for their win, and JB for taking it all!

Till next time gamers!

TTT FO LYYYYYFE

byechill

Poster
=(eGO)=
Congrats to JB! I am just trying to figure out which group would I be in? Mg? TTT? JB? Surf? lololol