Event May 17 | 5v5 Server Show Off

Matches have ended. Congrats to JB for winning this run.

Can't wait to see how events turn the next time around :)

1. JB
2. MG
3/4. TTT & BHOP/Surf

Twist is tactical genius. He is most know of his signature tactic "going B, but then yelling at his team". He also has second little known tactic of " going A, but getting mad hydra is carrying the other team. What a absolute legend. Top 3 IGL 4 sure

JB vs LE. JB vs LE. JB vs LE. JB vs LE. JB vs LE. JB vs LE. JB vs LE. JB vs LE. JB vs LE. JB vs LE. JB vs LE. JB vs LE.

LE is scared of real competition

Hello, I am Tw1ist_, No I am not Liquid CSGO player Twistzz, I like to stream mainly CS, but I will also play other games like Apex and GTA from time to time. Thanks for checking out my channel!

Hello, I am Tw1ist_, No I am not Liquid CSGO player Twistzz, I like to stream mainly CS, but I will also play other games like Apex and GTA from time to time. Thanks for checking out my channel!

Yes, bot

Twist is tactical genius. He is most know of his signature tactic "going B, but then yelling at his team". He also has second little known tactic of " going A, but getting mad hydra is carrying the other team. What a absolute legend. Top 3 IGL 4 sure

oh baby you know it

I hate you Twist. I hate how you wear the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants, and hangs out with the hottest dudes. You are pathetic lol. I wish I was GEE EMM

Was a pleasure to play! Congrats to mini for their win, and JB for taking it all!

Till next time gamers!

TTT FO LYYYYYFE

Congrats to JB! I am just trying to figure out which group would I be in? Mg? TTT? JB? Surf? lololol

Back