Event May 17 | 5v5 Server Show Off

dys

Imagine
=(eGO)=
1476797166_cs_go.jpg

[COLOR="#0000000"]5v5 Server Show Off[/color]

The 5v5 Server Show Off will be held on Sunday, May 17, 2020
12pm PST / 2pm CST / 3pm EST

IT'S BACK! The loved TTT vs. JB 5v5 scrim is back, this time bigger than ever! After seeing such great success with how full our servers are, we decided to open it up to a full showcase of what every server has to offer.

How it will work this time is instead of the admins choosing their teams of other potentially inactive admins, the Counter-Strike Leadership Team will be choosing the teams for each server. Each Manager has been chosen to be the captain of their server's team and will choose their 4 or 5 other players to represent their server. On the day of the matches, the server's teams will be seeded into positions based on the server rankings for the previous day. Every team will play two matches, opening with a Best of 1 and closing with a Best of 3.

Something I forgot to add was we are combining Surf and BHOP for this go

Now I know that we're leaving Dust2 out of it this time around, but if there's enough interest from the active Dust2 players, we'll get a way to involve them next time around. YES! That means we are planning to do this more than just once. We are planning to have this at least twice a year.

Requirements for signing up

-Must hold at least a rank for recruit in the community and be active (=(e)= users and above)
-Must be in good standing with the community (No bans within the last 30 days)

If you're interested in signing up to potentially play for your server, Apply HERE

The deadline to sign up is May 13, 2020! Make sure to get your applications in before hand.
This post will be edited at least 2 days before with each server's roaster for the event. Keep and eye out and support your favorite server when the day comes.

Rosters
JailBreak
I cant carry
Lucas7yoshi
Twisty Twisty
WaSe
Zacc

Subs: santa & kyfg

TTT
carter227 carter227
Chaonyx
Jimmy
Silencer
TehRaddish TehRaddish

Subs: Martin, Grumpy Kitten & mushroomwharf1

Minigames
Amethyst
ghost ghost
icejake
Shayne
teimyw8 teimyw8

Subs: Hydra

BHOP/Surf
Divine
EDisch222
heidi
Michael Bolton
Squrl

Subs: Damon & Darling

Last edited by a moderator:
OH the memories :lol: glad to see it's expanding, as I feel this was an awesome event for bringing light to the servers.

SO, good luck to everybody that joins in on the fun

TTT WINS EZPZ

TTT people kill people when they least expect and, JB players kill people with only knives. So it will be interesting

edit: bullied into editing this comment ):

Last edited:
Something I forgot to add was we are combining Surf and BHOP for this go, if we can get enough interest, we'll separate the servers for the next go around. We prioritized having even teams for this go for simplicity, but maybe we'll hate ourselves the next time around

when’s the deadline to signup cause I don’t wanna sign up and get accepted while not having internet, I should be getting it soon tho

Deadline, in theory could be day of. We can make deadline 2 or 3 days before the event to make it simple

Back