[poll] 89th Indy 500 & Danica Patrick

masterofpuppets

Obey your master
She starts 4th this year only .562 MPH off the poll. She almost won her rookie year but she didn't even have a chance last year. I think if she can get her car set right she's got it. Come on, this year she has 2 Andrettis in her pit - her co-owner Michael and of course Mario. Needless to say, she's going to be a force on the track.

Here's the starting grid:
http://www.indy500.com/grid.php

She's a stone fox hottie. wish i was 25 yrs younger, and 75 lbs lighter,,,,,,,,,, nah,, never would have a chance :( 8)

yeah, i live about 15 miles ot of indy. So ill be goign to the race, but the girl has like wrecked the past 2432 races on the 1st or 2nd lap

You people need to become more cultured...watch Formula 1. Especially this weekend as it's the race at Monaco. And in formula 1 they...gasp!.....turn right!

Or, we dont watch racing and go play paintball, or get into ju-jitsu, muey thai, or like kick boxing, or judo, or just go freestyle....

OORRR We can all watch the massively hugely anticipated Chuck Liddell and Quinton Jackson fight this Saturday!!@#$@!% WOOO!!!

[quote1180098516=Giovanni]
You people need to become more cultured...watch Formula 1. Especially this weekend as it's the race at Monaco. And in formula 1 they...gasp!.....turn right!
[/quote1180098516]

Monaco is the only F1 race worth watching. I can't stand F1. I'm sorry, but I don't consider a 14 second lead a "close race".

[quote1180142932=OutbreaK]
ugh nascar, what a waste.
[/quote1180142932]

It's indy racing not nascar :p

i was at the indy when she led for the last few laps but got overtaken in the end but i talked to her a few days before the race and it was accendintall i ran into one of her pit crew and that started a short coversation and the cool thing is that the same thing happened with Jeff Gordon at the Brickyard 400 it was cool

I used to be a huge nascar fan, but in 2002 they started mucking around with the rules, allowed toyota to race, and changed the points system. And let's not even talk about the COT...

Eh, the only reason she's on the radar is because everyone says she's hawt or something. Blah, not a good way to get me to like you. o.o;

Back