Official eGO The Death Dancer Fundraiser

kuantum

šŸ”Arbiters? InternšŸ”
Everyone, may I have your attention, please?

eGO is hosting a fundraiser and the lucky person on the top of the pedestal is our own CS Community Manager, Mayhem Death Mayhem Death !

9Cjsp1i.png

These times are confusing and in order to lift everyone's spirits, the big man himself has volunteered his time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears to do what we have all asked from him for years: random internet dances. I know, it's crazy, right? However, he's a professional, and professional dancing is a money maker.

The rules of this fundraiser are simple: Starting right now, you have 5 weeks to donate enough money and by the end of the fundraiser, how much we raise determines the tier and the time that Mayhem Death will put into the video.

This fundraiser will end on June 23rd, 2020, at 11:59 P.M. CST.

Here are the tiers:
  • $100 - He does a couple of community picked dances.
  • $200 - He will do most of the dances.
  • $300 - He will do most of the dances in a community picked costume.
  • $400 - He will do most of the dances in a costume on a green screen so you can cut your favorites out.
  • $500 and above - Secret tiers decided by Mayhem Death himself (it'll be worth it, I guarantee it).

I, kuantum, will personally donate 20 dollars towards The Death Dancer Fundraiser. Let's make the poor man dance, huh?

It should be noted that all proceeds generated by The Death Dancer Fundraiser will be donated to eGO.

FAQ:
Q: How do I donate?
A: Click here and scroll down to the button that says "Donate via PayPal"!
Q: Does my DS payment qualify as a donation?
A: Yes. Any payment between now and June 23rd will qualify for the fundraiser.
Q: Does Donating via PayPal give me DS?
A: No, it's just a donation point. If you want to have DS, then you would need to click on the "Become a Dedicated Supporter" button
Q: Is Arbiter stinky?
A: yes.

Back