1v1 servers

Stone Sword

I made one post
1v1 Servers are extremely fun. If you look at other communities they have a strong and clean 1v1 server, I think if eGO added a 1v1 server it would have potential to be better than them.

Upvote 0
Why not use the event server as a 1v1 server then close it for events while doing events?

the event server is for ec's and events. sometimes ecs test new maps when theres no events and stuff. the server is also password protected for that reason. we do have 1v1 events though if any of yall want to ever go to those. next one is on the 21st. either way, i dont think this makes sense or would be fair to take away a server from cs and the ecs just to have 1v1s when theres no events going on.

Why not use the event server as a 1v1 server then close it for events while doing events?

While a nice idea in theory, imagine finally getting your new server populated, everyones having a great time, then suddenly someone comes and boots everyones out for the event. It's not a good way to keep population.

Why not just make a 1v1 sever or like Kaden Kaden said, turn the surf summer into a 1v1's server.
I dont think making the event server a 1v1 server would be effective.

I've personally played in 1v1 server here in my region and found em to be incredibly fun. I personally wouldn't go near it cuz of my 200 ping situation but I know that it will be enjoyed and played by some player if eGO were to be able to sustain and fund it.

Stone Sword Stone Sword

At this time we have no intention to pursue a 1v1 server as we've not had any luck with them in the past. If we still had everything for the server (abdul lol) we might have attempted to bring it back, but we currently do not have those resources, so don't plan on pursuing this. Thanks for the suggestion~

~Closed

Last edited:
Back