You know you are having a good DoD day when....

When you turn a corner and there are ppl on three sides of you shooting at you....and while all that is going on, you get shoveled from behind. Happened last night. Hilarious!

....yeah, yeah, I was the guy that went around the corner...happened on ava last night... right turn from ally alley. Axis jumped out of window, capped the flag then ran ahead to shovel me as the other axis were ventilating me. It was still funny tho !amazed

When everyone is predictable but they never learn your own patterns. and when people run past you and dont turn around as their comrades get shot from behind

When you shoot someone point blank with betty(the name for my rocket) and point blank range so you and him go flying in opposite directions

When people say I'm a rocket god on Donner, like earlier today.

Seriously, i suck at rockets, but I was destroying. It must be the UF Gator hax.

... when you have a kar and take out the last 2 flags in ava on your own and manage to kill everything and not get hurt... first time i got accused of cheating lol

when you jump out of tank house with k98 and blast 4 people in the face as you land.

maybe a little exagerated but i did it!

[quote1180176293=Boojala]
When everyone is predictable but they never learn your own patterns. and when people run past you and dont turn around as their comrades get shot from behind
[/quote1180176293]

lol how can people not know your pattern ?! .....i mean COME ON :! its boo !amazed he does one thing....well i do it too but yeah it never gets old :p

When you wait in a corner aiming at a rifle and fire just when ge comes out and also kill 2 other people on same line with one bullet xD

Back