How long does a new mouse typically last you?

How long does a new mouse typically last you?

• Less than a year

• 1-2 years

• 3-4 years

• 5+ years

• I do not use a mouse...

• Total voters
ive had my glorious model O mouse for about half a year at my good pc
at my bad pc ive been rockin this Razer DeathAdder for like 2-3 years

I use the glorious model o- and it's so far lasted me 2 months. Before this, I used a pulsefire surge by hyperX which lasted me for about 15 months. Razer mice have always lasted me for a long time.

Usually 7 to 10 years. Unfortunately, My Logitech G502 has been perfect for the past 3.5 years until my cat got sick and accidently threw-up on and in it. I wish there was a way I can take it apart and clean it properly if that can be done. Oh well, I'll have to pull out my old Logitech G9X mouse.

Be safe everyone!

When I find a mouse I really like...

I buy three of them.

That sounds like a good idea but if one of the mice lasts over 5 or more years, maybe instead of having a replacement of the same mouse, you might want to move up to the next generation of technology and get a newer, performing mouse. Just a thought. But I get where you are coming from. Be safe! 73's!

Wholly depends on the quality of the mice. I always get what I see as the best fit for me, with the highest quality.

I've been rocking the Naga Trinity mouse from razer for about 8 months now and I love it. Switch between 2 7 and 12 side buttons. Fits comfortably in my hand. Only downside is it is the heaviest mouse I've ever used lmao I have some pretty long and hardcore gaming sessions (15-20 hours if I have a free day) after so long your hand cramps up lol

Back