New forum and website

It is too early to judge, the forums aren't completely setup and a lot of the things we had on Vbulletin just aren't here. This being said

I personally liked the old forum's style, it distinguished it from other forums I used and was unique. These are more modern, for sure, and will give the entire organization a more modern look too. But I just liked the old style more, doesn't mean these forums are bad though, it's way quicker to navigate than before, its just in the barebones stage, that's all. And like Artimus and Major Trubble said, thank's to Tech and everyone else who is involved with this. It's one thing to make a new forum with a new engine, but mad props for transferring everything over too.

Definitely agree with Garden and Simon. It’ll take time for the forums to be lookin spicy. All in all I look forward to see how tech continues to build the website.

Xenforo is infinitely superior in performance and usability, I personally found VB to be user hostile tbh.

I can't wait for the theme stuff to be finished it's going to be interesting to see.

I'm very proud to have forced the community to switch domains, the war is not over brothers, we will succeed.

It is too early to judge, the forums aren't completely setup and a lot of the things we had on Vbulletin just aren't here. This being said

I personally liked the old forum's style, it distinguished it from other forums I used and was unique. These are more modern, for sure, and will give the entire organization a more modern look too. But I just liked the old style more, doesn't mean these forums are bad though, it's way quicker to navigate than before, its just in the barebones stage, that's all. And like Artimus and Major Trubble said, thank's to Tech and everyone else who is involved with this. It's one thing to make a new forum with a new engine, but mad props for transferring everything over too.
I want to see your opinion once everything is set up though

I want to see your opinion once everything is set up though
Honestly, I'm probably going to like it a ton. Like I said, I am for sure going to miss VBulletin, but honestly Xenforo is a lot more futureproof and gives us a far more modern look, again. So yea, when everything is added, I think it will be great. And more importantly, user friendly. So many people joined but never touched the forums, hopefully the ease of Xenforo makes it a lot more inviting for those people

I just hope that Awards are still displayed under PFP's. Loved that feature on VBulletin

It's still being worked on. It's a pretty hefty thing to move to an entirely new software. It'll be a bit before it's back to normal.

No idea why your connection isn't secure because mine is.

Awards and achievements were a plugin we originally had for vbulletin 3 that they had to hack together to work for 4 if I recall... probably be a bit to get it going again. We had to wait around a month or so to get it working from VB 3 to 4.

Patience friends... It's only been a few days! A lot of our stuff was custom plugins that will take a little to get off the ground here.
it says secure now I think it has to do with nat type or sometin

Back