Reset Survival for 1.16?

Are you in favor of completely resetting the Survival server in order to upgrade to 1.16?

• Yes

• No

• Total voters
Hate to lose the progress I had started, but realistically, it's been over 3 months since I really made any progress. I'm all for a reset, but with the caveat that our plugins and such are working.

It should go without saying, but with a 95%+ majority in favor of resetting to 1.16, we will be resetting sometime in the future.

A timetable cannot be provided right now as there are multiple factors that will determine its release, but we encourage you to start taking pictures and recording coordinates of your builds in case you want to find them in a world download that will be provided later.

It should go without saying, but with a 95%+ majority in favor of resetting to 1.16, we will be resetting sometime in the future.

A timetable cannot be provided right now as there are multiple factors that will determine its release, but we encourage you to start taking pictures and recording coordinates of your builds in case you want to find them in a world download that will be provided later.
Only downside is this now means the server will be dead until reset

Reactions: Daa
Back