🛏️⚔️BED WARS SOLOS⚔️🛏️

Vincent

top tier instigator and gas lighter
BED WARS EVENT co-host: Garrett

You're gonna wanna stay up past bedtime for this event. Leadership has decided to release Bed Wars on Events and you can be one of the first players to read your opponents a bedtime story as you send them to their doom.

Bedwars will be available to play at any time after this event but you can be one of the first to win on Sunday, July 12th, 8PM EST.

There won't be a lot of rules so I can list them here - No teaming - No ghosting - No external software that will serve as an advantage - Do not be a sore winner or loser - Do not argue with Garrett or I - Do not talk over Garrett or I - All players must be in events server by 8:05 or you will not be allowed to join

Prizes:
First: 750 Million dollars
Second: 500 Million dollars
Third: 250 Million dollars

Reply with your in-game name to join, players that have not signed up will not be allowed to join.

20 Players MAX

VincentEventsTemplate.png

I know this photo isn't correct... sh

Last edited:
BED WARS EVENT co-host: Garrett

You're gonna wanna stay up past bedtime for this event. Leadership has decided to release Bed Wars on Events and you can be one of the first players to read your opponents a bedtime story as you send them to their doom.

Bedwars will be available to play at any time after this event but you can be one of the first to win on Sunday, July 12th, 8PM EST.

There won't be a lot of rules so I can list them here - No teaming - No ghosting - No external software that will serve as an advantage - Do not be a sore winner or loser - Do not argue with Garrett or I - Do not talk over Garrett or I - All players must be in events server by 8:05 or you will not be allowed to join

Prizes:
First: 750 Million dollars
Second: 500 Million dollars
Third: 250 Million dollars

Reply with your in-game name to join, players that have not signed up will not be allowed to join.

16 Players MAX

VincentEventsTemplate.png

I know this photo isn't correct... sh
pooplmaoxd

Back