My CSGO is stuttering

carter227

TTT>JB
=(eGO)=
This is the second time it's happen. So I decided to uninstall the game and reinstall it and it's still stuttering. Any solutions to fix this?

I found out why, it's because of the new CSGO update with the trusted and untrusted. You have to go to properties. This link helped me a lot.
This reply worked, "it's because of the update of csgo. just go to steam, right click csgo, press preferences then click launch option. now type there -untrusted"

Don't use untrusted launch until we have confirmation that there is no other fix. It will tank your trust factor possibly if you play competitive. As of right now, you will lose frames but you can

Go to the Properties Tab
Hit Betas
Select 1.37.5.9-
Hit Close

This will make you lose frames but since we don't know how untrusted launch will actually affect the ability to play matchmaking, better safe than sorry. If you lose too many frames, then you can use carters solution because also, with too little frames you can't really even play the game.

as i've said before, single worst update valve has pushed since comp was added to tf2

from personal experience I highly recommend nitro's approach most

Haha. Trust factor? I just googled this and came across this thread for anyone else who wants to know what Steam's trust factor is.

I want the lowest trust factor possible so I can play with the scum of the earth. There's no place like home.

kinda late response but read about this while on my phone on lunch today (can't remember where) but it talked about how there could be programs (from the mouse, etc) still trying to inject and whatnot when you're in trusted mode which are failing to do so since csgo is blocking them. carter227 carter227 figured might give this a try though idk what programs you run or not.

Back