Tech Team Community Management Changes

1594489814340.png

As some of you have begun to discover, some major changes have been made in our Tech Team over night.

Don, our Chief Information Officer has been hard at work restructuring and realigning the Tech Team to ensure that proper communication practices are in place and the organizational structure works more efficiently. With this, it was decided to move Covert to a Director of Systems role and promote SmeaR to fill the rank of Community Manager overseeing Tech.

The Director of Systems (DOS) role is the equivalent to Arbiter's Director of Operations (DOO) overseeing the Tech Team. In this new position Covert will be responsible for building out EdgeGamers infrastructure and providing overall direction of our Tech projects.

SmeaR moving into the Community Manager position over Tech will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Team ensuring that projects are being prioritized, delegated and completed in a timely manner. Along with his Senior Managers in StealthGus & CRC1225 they will continue to work to develop great partnerships with the rest of our Leadership teams that oversee our games and projects across the community.

I think you all will agree with me that without Austin & Justin's contributions over the last few months we certainly would not have made the progress we have. We wish them the best of luck in their new areas of responsibility and look forward to their individual growth alongside the growth of our community.

Congratulations , I'm really starting to like the new site , can't imagine all the hard work you guys had to do and the work ahead to complete the task . Thank You for all the effort you put into it .

Back