covert-ly abusing powers

Maruchan

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
hello members of the edgegamers organization community

as far as you guys know, we are all gamers who bond together over our shared love for server operated by the edgegamers organization

however, our bond is threatened by someone who, as the title states, is covert-ly abusing powers. you have every right to be ANGY

maxresdefault.jpg

in a time where eGO is proud to have amazing leadership, covert has only gone against everything that eGO stands for, this is not punk free

the abuse all started when covert noclipped while helping us fill the GMOD ZS server in a clear violation of the no-flying geneva convention of 1968

CUnVvqk.jpg

I regret to tell you that you would be mistaken if the abuse ended here

today, covert initiated a mass RDM of our channel in the edgegamers teamspeak, this is also not punk free

fLNB9ds.jpg

when confronted, covert gave the most punk answer known to mankind:

f6d418c35fd0765f3344ab94da72e6de.png

throughout his short time as director, Covert Covert has shown that he only intends on giving power to the few, when edgegamers is supposed to be a community to the many gamers

YQithI0.jpg

this is not a declaration of war, this is a declaration of people's war, as in, gamers' war

comrades, come rally ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ

AT THE END OF THE DAY...
I LOVE COVERT SO SO SO SO MUCH

Last edited by a moderator:
As the Owner of that channel that i had up for weeks, my rights were broken
1. I was not given 24 hour notice of termination of channel
2. I was attacked mentally and emotionally traumatized from his laughing in that dm

Maruchan Maruchan will be my lawyer for this trial

Cya this sunday night live at the court house Covert Covert

Last edited:
Back