Resolved Dust_2 source server

Yea I tried a little bit today for a lunch special. There was only 17 people on and it ran like crap. Something more sinister is going on seems. My latency is like anywhere from 10-30 higher than it should be in addition to the shots not registering. Maybe we can start back at the basics and just set it to stock optimal settings for cs source and see what that does for us? Totally frustrating and unplayable, as the server fills up it’s all anyone is talking about is lag/ shot reg
Thanks for the read!

Coming with a little update, since no admin even bothers to ask ''What's wrong?'', it shows how much y'all care. It's a pub man but that doesn't mean it have to be a junkyard, we have some good players here. I think the slots and map modifications might be the issue, reducing the slots to 42 would be ideal. But then you have the low security where players can enter with cheats (spinbots/material wallhack/toggle, etc ). This right here, will be my last reply and maybe because these 10 people spoke, we hope for all evillness to godness.

If anyone is able to provide video footage of the issues you are experiencing that would help us out a lot. Our team has tested, we don't seem to be having any issues with our hit reg so it has been difficult to replicate these issues.

If you are still seeing these same issues, please do what Covert stated, which is to provide us a video of these registration issues occurring as we have not been able to replicate these same registration issues. Appreciate the concern~

~Closed

Back