GTA 5 Drugs rework

OmgWtfNamesTaken

Famous
=(eGO)=
Hey guys I just came to make a suggestion on how to make drug running more fun, profitable and provide more areas for actual RP rather than just standing places AFK to make dirty cash.

I know you guys had an old system where you could sell local (NPCs) drugs in a hand to hand trade for dirty cash. We should bring this back but with a few changes.

Drug sell locations should be... cocaine - South los santos. Meth - Sandy shores and Weed - Grapeseed.

Why?

This will promote gangs to form to control territory to regulate the sale of drugs in the locations listed above. Examples... A gang moves into South Los Santos and robs / taxes people to sell their drugs in the south of the city while also offering protection to those who pay to do as they please with little interference. While another gang could control one of the other two locations. This provides criminal players with options to join a crew or contest an area for control of the drugs coming in and out of the city. Instead of robbing people running chickens or dropping off packages it would be more lucrative to rob other criminal characters / promote RP in said areas which I see as under utilized. Gang wars, the court systems etc. could be utilized with racketeering laws, would make gun running more important because what's better than a bigger gun when you have drugs to sell??

You could also change the hand to hand transactions to regular cash while the bulk sell location could remain as the dirty money location. Since dirty money has no way to be cleaned, this allows criminal characters a way to make legit cash.

Upvote 0
+1.

We need to see more content for Criminal characters and starting off with fixing drugs should be #1 priority. I've noticed that everyone just wants to be a cop too... it's not fun when you join a full server and 35% of the people are cops and just control every aspect... It begins to feel like metagaming where cops just know your every turn. It's demotivating and doesn't promote roleplay at all.

Reactions: Ped
Back