TS OR VENT?

_nQ_

I made one post
Hey guys i know im new but we should get a team speak or a ventrillo
so we can communicate when were not playing but on myspace or w/e
we do when were not playing DoD or any other games but still on the
computer????

oh ... why only them? or is it that e is only recruit waiting to become a member becoming eG?

All about teamspeak here. We dont risk giving out the server password because our server has had some immature people join up and mis-use teamspeak.

The quickest way to be promoted is it be active on the servers and on the site.

the quickest way NOT to be promoted is to ask to be promoted...

is there any reason why we have TS instead of vent? it seems to me that more ppl like vent (myself included) Are the TS servers cheaper or something? just curious

im not sure about why, but I know for a fact that TS servers are cheaper because you have to pay for each slot on vent AND the server cost I believe.

Perhaps Xfire will meet your needs.

The TS/Vent debate rages on..... Every multiplayer game I have enjoyed this always comes up. The Vent users dig in, the TS users dig in..... they are both good products. Vent has a few more features, TS is probably easier to use. You can download and use TS free for non-commercial use. You can rent fairly cheaply both from any number of companies.

Bottom line... it's really just a matter of preference. Personally I'm a fan of TS but I also have Vent.

yeah i hope i can join it soon too ... instead of just talking in the game when no one else talks in the game and it seams like im talking to myself lol

[quote1180209633=_nQ_]
yeah i hope i can join it soon too ... instead of just talking in the game when no one else talks in the game and it seams like im talking to myself lol
[/quote1180209633]
:?

well just by saying the experience i had and have with both of em is that ts is good and all but vent sounds alot better and ts for some reason has some really wierd interface but its no big deal tho just seems harder for newer players to get used to it

no ... i think ts is better cuz u can see who the server and
channel admins are plus channel commander and its way easier
to "GIVE" admins and take away ... channels are also easier to
create

Back