Which would you prefer?

CrossCheck

This is the way!!!!
=(eGO)=
Continue updating MW.

aspen

trap
=(eGO)=
new cod honestly dont like mw theirs way to many sweats wanna go back to the old days the good days

Ped

Poster
=(eGO)=
I want a New COD because i miss treyarch zombies, I know bo4 wasn't great but it wasn't bad either, it gets too much hate imo (it is definitely the worst black ops tho)

BO4's multiplayer was also alright

I like Modern Warfare too i think its a good game and the new engine was very much needed but i bought it on xbox so i cant play it on pc :(

Luxx

=(e)=
Cold war is gonna be fire trust, Treyarch and Raven Studios on it. I'm just hoping it somewhat feels like BO2. Also in a way MW is supposed to be linked to Cold war somehow. Well atleast warzone is.

Reactions: Ped

wardroomfuture

I made one post
I want them to continue updating Modern Warfare. Because it's a pretty decent game overall. The graphics are magnificent and the new design of the game is really astounding. The awesome thing is now you can controls tanks and the new ground war mode is historical in COD, never have I seen so many people go face to face in a round of domination ever in COD.

Goosesk

Famous
=(e)=
I personally think cold war was a failed experiment at least i want to think that, I know some people liked cold war but it didn't hit home on launch like mw did.

MacArther

Keeper of Treeception
=(eGO)=
I want them to continue updating Modern Warfare. Because it's a pretty decent game overall. The graphics are magnificent and the new design of the game is really astounding. The awesome thing is now you can controls tanks and the new ground war mode is historical in COD, never have I seen so many people go face to face in a round of domination ever in COD.
Cough oldschool CoD from 2003 on PC and it's expansion United Offensive in 2004 had both cough.