Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (NEW SPECIAL DAY IDEA)

Rezan

Poster
=(eGO)=
Basically i got this idea from playing some zombie CS 1.6 servers back in the day.

You had some ammo to buy guns like nightvision , restricted weapons , jetpack etc but lets not focus on that.

I was fully focusing at the ''assassin'' so if you start this SD the CT's and T's except for the Warden (assassin) are teamed up and cannot kill eachother but instead they try to kill the assassin who has crazy speed and can jump high and has alot of HP.

The CT's and T's need to get some time to get guns and find a place to survive.

This is from a Youtube clip that i found it starts at 0:30 and when i played it this was really fun for me.
(ignore all those jetpacks flying around we don't have that in JB ;)) Also i didn't quite know if i posted this thread on the right place.

Looks cool but you would have to give the assassin a crazy amount of hp +10k and you would have to make him regen fast, With a full lobby the assassin would drop in like 1 minute. Like in the video the assassin got caught in 1 spot and shat on.

I like it but I think it should be a randomly selected person, not just the Warden. It sounds fun and if it's the Warden every time then they'll just pick this day whenever a special day is available so they can be the Assassin.

Back