Whats Something That Surprised you?

Wavie

soundcloud.com/waviethekid
Thinking back to my childhood there was a lot of things that either A. tasted good (i.e food) or B. experiences that were surprisingly fun. So this thread is to think back to you past being maybe a few months to when you first remembered things.

I'll start it off-Fried calamari, if you don't know what calamari is, its just another word for squid. it was surprisingly good even tho it looked nasty.

Exploring Abandon Ruins and urban climbing- I think we all know what this means but if you don't urban climbing is stuff like climbing buildings and enjoying the beautiful skyline, and for abandon ruins there isn't a lot in Minnesota but there are some pretty decent places with good views and good picture potential. I never thought id enjoy either of those things because i'm just a game junkey but it was actually a pretty good time and a much needed break from life.

Let me hear some of your stories! i'm always curious on what to do next in this wild adventure and hey, maybe we have somethings in conman.

Sincerely waviethekid :D

Drugs. Just kidding to young. Hmmm

So in Canada we have wonderland, And at wonderland there's this ride called the leviathan, Its the biggest ride and looks scary as ****, As a kid I cried my eyes out when my dad forced me and my brother to go on it, But there was these 2 girls in front of us who where around 19, they noticed me crying and asked whats wrong, my dad said that I was to scared to go on the ride, One of the girls said that she used to be so scared of the ride but once she went on it she was addicted, I didn't believe her that much but it gave me a little confidence boost. Anyway, we get on the ride, in the front row, We start going up this long ass slope, and around this time i was a skinny boi, and the seats weren't like straps, it was just this little piece that covers ur waste, anyway we got to the climax of the slope and we just hang, and then BOOM. We go flying down the slope it was so scary, But then it clicked in my mind, that there was nothing to be scared of. So I opened my eyes and boom we where going so fast down a slope around the whole park, I had my hands up and was enjoying every second, My brother? not so much. Going into this he was the brave one,But on the actual ride he had his eyes closed staring down and praying he didn't die. It was amazing, even if we had to wait 3 hours in line, It was worth the wait. Moral of the story? Try everything, I mean EVERYTHING (that won't get you killed) it'll be worth it, trust me, this is coming from complete wuss. Well that was my story Bye (also go on the ride if u ever go to wonderland, Its big and green and u can see it from the entrance and even before you enter the park :D ).

Drugs. Just kidding to young. Hmmm

So in Canada we have wonderland, And at wonderland there's this ride called the leviathan, Its the biggest ride and looks scary as ****, As a kid I cried my eyes out when my dad forced me and my brother to go on it, But there was these 2 girls in front of us who where around 19, they noticed me crying and asked whats wrong, my dad said that I was to scared to go on the ride, One of the girls said that she used to be so scared of the ride but once she went on it she was addicted, I didn't believe her that much but it gave me a little confidence boost. Anyway, we get on the ride, in the front row, We start going up this long ass slope, and around this time i was a skinny boi, and the seats weren't like straps, it was just this little piece that covers ur waste, anyway we got to the climax of the slope and we just hang, and then BOOM. We go flying down the slope it was so scary, But then it clicked in my mind, that there was nothing to be scared of. So I opened my eyes and boom we where going so fast down a slope around the whole park, I had my hands up and was enjoying every second, My brother? not so much. Going into this he was the brave one,But on the actual ride he had his eyes closed staring down and praying he didn't die. It was amazing, even if we had to wait 3 hours in line, It was worth the wait. Moral of the story? Try everything, I mean EVERYTHING (that won't get you killed) it'll be worth it, trust me, this is coming from complete wuss. Well that was my story Bye (also go on the ride if u ever go to wonderland, Its big and green and u can see it from the entrance and even before you enter the park :D ).
i love rollercoasters im not gonna lie there so fun

Back