EGO Rust or EGO CS:GO TTT?

This is a serious question, which is better? EGO Rust or TTT??

• Rust

• TTT

• Total voters
TTT because its on csgo which is what surf is on and surf is the best server

Rust actually has boogie boards which are basically watered down surf boards. Boogie boards work as a player operable vehicle in the game complete with hand animation paddling. Since every map is an island with waters you can surf in, technically every Rust server is a surf server. In comparison, Counterstrike doesn't even have surf boards. They do have "surf" servers which are not actually servers with maps for ripping tides but are actually just maps for weirdos sliding on weird floating triangular slides like a real life adaption of Shoots and Ladders.

By the above logic, the Rust Helicopter PVP server is surfier than the CS surf servers (yes we have 2 go check them out sometime they're fun) will ever be and by definition the surfiest EdgeGamers server of them all.

Last edited:
Rust actually has boogie boards which are basically watered down surf boards. Boogie boards work as a player operable vehicle in the game complete with hand animation paddling. Since every map is an island with waters you can surf in, technically every Rust server is a surf server. In comparison, Counterstrike doesn't even have surf boards. They do have "surf" servers which are not actually servers with maps for ripping tides but are actually just maps for weirdos sliding on weird floating triangular slides like a real life adaption of Shoots and Ladders.

By the above logic, the Rust Helicopter PVP server is surfier than the CS surf servers (yes we have 2 go check them out sometime they're fun) will ever be and by definition the surfiest EdgeGamers server of them all.
Try hard alert!

i know when ive been beat. time to hang up my surf status and become a rust player

id only say csgo servers in general cause i A. never played/owned rust and B. its where i started and i love the community

Back