Denied [gta-bug] invisibility issue in WareHouse1 DS-Shell

jeremy_duck

The long winded post guy
=(eGO)=
so in ware house #1 at the front section area if you face a certain direction (being west in this case, your character goes invisible, this only happens in the first section of the house marked by the pillars shown here you can see my character in the pics below appearing and disapearing

make sure to click the side things on this picture ^ to see the second pic

thanks for reading.

Last edited:
swapped my house to garage 2, has the same issue when looking certain directions &

Last edited:
i went ahead and upgraded a few shells, it seems to be an issue with the location placement, i upgraded it to warehouse2 and the same issue occurred

Probably the location is just bad, it's just like the water issue. I'd get with D8 and getting it moved to a different location.

Update, i went into my friends house (straybog) and his house has the same issue in certain locations, I no longer believe that it is a "location issue" i believe it has something to do with the circles being past 99, the reason i think this is due to my house being not even 20 ft away from his with no issues, and this house is past the 99 circle limit as is my newest warehouse and they both have the same invisibility issue in certain spots.

This issue unfortunately is due to the game itself and can not be fixed other than moving to a different location.

Back