What are you currently reading?

Maruchan

Thread Junky
=(eGO)=
Title says all. Tell me anything that you're reading at the moment, as well as anything you would like to read soon.

Personally, I'm into Webtoons and I've been hooked on Midnight Poppy Land since it started publishing. I was also into Sweet Home before it ended (F) though I had to wait as I do not engage in the purchase of Fast Passes for financial reasons :(

:)

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Haven’t really read any novels lately...

I’ve become a fairly avid manga reader in the past year or two. A lot of these are on weekly release or bi-weekly, some monthly. My main read right now is Yamada-Kun and the Seven Witches. Others I have on the go...
  • Summertime Render (excellent thriller, good use of time skip that isn’t typical of others and incredibly good art)
  • Beastars (if you watched the anime, the manga is a must. Currently in a great battle arc)
  • Bleach (I bought up to the end of the Soul Society)
  • Monthly Girls Nozaki-Kun
  • Gokushududou
  • Horimiya
  • Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid
  • Real (VERY good story focused on 3 characters and their love for basketball, but all running into challenges or having disabilities. Slow release and often on hiatus)
  • Parasite in Love
  • Uzaki-Chan
  • Vampeerz

nitrospam

who cares
for school im reading the great gatsby

for leisure im trying to read this book called "One of us is Next" by Karen M. McManus, its based off a previous book of hers called "One of us is lying" which is a very interesting story that I finished in legit 2 days. Whenever I'm not busy with life I'll probably crack it open

GodCsgo

=(e)=
ur mom, kidding, atm nothin much but school is starting soon so I'll prob get a bunch of books for homework or somin.