What is your favorite EGO server and why?

platypushunter

Poster
=(eG)=
Mine is 100% csgo surf. I've been on since pg days and i always loved all the community on there. It's got it's trouble makers and its drama, but from a non eGO perspective the drama can be entertaining ( i mean i hate it but i can see why watching it might be fun ) and the drama lasts a while, its not like a bunch of 6 year olds getting on screaming in the mic, its like oh this guy hacked the server a million years ago or something cool like that. Also the community there it just real fun, a lot of times you can have a really cool fun chill convo that just cant happen on ttt or something a little more serious.

Tell me about your fav servers and why!

Erick

I love jhads
=(e)=
Mine is TTT when i was new i didnt know how to play but rdm as a inno and once i got usto it i started to play better and not rdm i never got banned when i was rdming but one day i followed a inno kos by @EchoFX and i got banned for 30 minutes and i reread the rules and knew how to play and when we played close quarters someone jhadded and i was laughing so hard when i heard it and i said how do i get it and someone told me it was called a jhad and only traitors can buy it and u need to press f 2 times once i did it i was laughing so hard on how many kills i had and thats all

EchoFX

Echo Effects
=(eG)=
Mine is TTT when i was new i didnt know how to play but rdm as a inno and once i got usto it i started to play better and not rdm i never got banned when i was rdming but one day i followed a inno kos by @EchoFX and i got banned for 30 minutes and i reread the rules and knew how to play and when we played close quarters someone jhadded and i was laughing so hard when i heard it and i said how do i get it and someone told me it was called a jhad and only traitors can buy it and u need to press f 2 times once i did it i was laughing so hard on how many kills i had and thats all
One of those guys who actually learns from his mistakes and does better. Kudos dude. I appreciate you!

luxworld

Rookie
=(e)=
Jailbreak and TTT, Jailbreak is just a fun time when the server is populated although sometimes even with only 24 people on it's still fun. TTT is always just sick to hop on and unwind.

Spartan

The votekicker
dont worry, you still rdm, you just get away with it every time. :)

WavieTheKid

Poster
=(eG)=
I’d say surf at this point ngl. Jb and ttt don’t hit the same anymore like it used to when I first started. And surf is kinda just a different feeling then playing the same three maps on both servers.

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Every server I love dies! Lol

I have a few favourites over the years...

- Dust2 24/7 on Insurgency (the original mod! Not the current standalone game)

This one was just wicked fun. It was fast moving, played well, pretty balanced. You could spend hours here and never get bored.

- 24/7 Highschool on CSS

I always came into this one after school and it had a good crowd that would fill up as people ended work and school for the day. I loved the design and gameplay of it

- S&D rotation on COD4

Every Sunday morning - get 12 people in and it was a good 6v6 match. Really made me play a bit more competitively and loved it.(We had awesome COD4 servers!)

- Flash on DoD:S

A controversial one! People loved or hated flash. I loved it.

Last edited:

GodCsgo

Poster
=(e)=
Every server I love dies! Lol

I have a few favourites over the years...

- Dust2 24/7 on Insurgency (the original mod! Not the current standalone game)

This one was just wicked fun. It was fast moving, played well, pretty balanced. You could spend hours here and never get bored.

- 24/7 Highschool on CSS

I always came into this one after school and it had a good crowd that would fill up as people ended work and school for the day. I loved the design and gameplay of it

- S&D rotation on COD4

Every Sunday morning - get 12 people in and it was a good 6v6 match. Really made me play a bit more competitively and loved it.(We had awesome COD4 servers!)

- Flash on DoD:S

A controversial one! People loved or hated flash. I loved it.
sounds like fun, sadly I wasn't here when these game modes where a thing.