Sad news.

Never met him either but wish I had the chance. Gone but surely not forgotten. My sincere condolences to his family and all his friends and loved ones.

As sad as the news is, I appreciate you informing the community, Zer0. Viva la CS. <3

This is devastating news. He was an incredible guy. Spent so many hours not only with the server filling team back in the day but also when we would group up and play comps trolling and messing with everyone there or in TS just hanging around and doing nothing. He was a really cool and fun guy to hang around. My deepest condolences and prayers to his family.
Rest in Peace Uber
Viva la CS!!!!

Oh god. Since I left this group there have been few members that left such a lasting impact on me as Uber. I'm truly at a loss for words and I just hope that his family can find solace in these difficult times. I remember when his microphone broke and I offered to buy him a new one. He refused for like a week and then I finally wore him down on it. He was always there, cracking jokes and cutting up with us. I don't think my experiences with this organization would have been nearly the same without him. There has been a true gift to the world taken away.
Love you, Jeremy.
Viva la Counter Strike.

Last edited:
Damn, these really hurt.

Uber was one of the people that helped me into the servers and was one of the nicest people in the community. Even when times were tough he was a smiling face to go to.

Rest easy up there man, and just for you,

VIVA LA COUNTER STRIKE

Last edited:
Even though it's been a day since we heard the news, I'm still in shock. I don't know if I can even find the words right now.

I remember just recently we were in discord laughing and playing league together. Pretty sure we lost that game too. You're such a great guy and you always made the nights more fun. It didn't matter what game or where we were. It could have been CS:GO comp, league, gmod, or even tabletop simulator. Your personality is what always ensured the nights were fun for everyone.

We miss you buddy.

As others have mentioned, make sure to check on your friends and loved ones. You never know if someone just needs a person to talk to.

Man, it's always a hit in the gut to see an old member taken too soon. I knew Uber for years and still talked with him from time to time and he knew how to make everyone laugh. He had so much good energy and would bring people together like nobody else. His time in eGO impacted everyone for the better and he strove for a better community. I don't know how to feel about this. As others have said, it's still a shock and will take time to sink in. Rest in peace Uber, you were an OG.

On behalf of Jeremy's brother, Eonical, and the rest of Jeremy's family, I'm going to post this fundraiser for Jeremy's Memorial Fund. This is ran by Eonical along with the rest of his family, so all the funds will go DIRECTLY to them. Obviously these are hard times financially and emotionally for everyone, so no one should feel pressured into donating. However, if you feel you are in a position to donate, Jeremy's family would be very appreciative.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jeremy-quotuberquot-schantz-memorial-fund

Rest in Peace, prayers out for his family. I'm sure he's in a much better place now.

Rest in Peace Uber. Depression is no joke. I've dealt with it for a few years now and it's something that no one really knows. You never know what others are going through so always take the time to be respectful and kind to others. Don't be afraid to reach out to people you think may be going through a tough time. Take care of your mental health guys. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to for anything at all, I'm a message away. <3

Back