Resolved I can't connect to any csgo eGO servers

Kaarma

I was playing jb on csgo yesterday when I got kicked for the reason fo "User has timed out". My internet connection is fine but not I can't see eGO servers on the community browser list. Even when I try adding them to my favorite, I still won't be able to see them. I tried resetting my isp but that doesn't work,I can join any other community server except eGO servers i.e TTT,JB. Any help is appreciated

Last edited:
What happens when you try to direct connect? Go to console and type in "connect" then the IP of a server.

Simon Simon When I try to direct connect it just retry 30 times and kick me to my main screen
- Video of me not being able to see eGO servers
- When I try to connect directly

Last edited:
Try verifying your game files. Also, things may be wonky tonight because of steam weekly maintenance

This happened to around 10 people earlier today I do not know why, but it is something with steam/csgo not you.

I also can't join/find other servers not just eGO's.
Try uninstalling csgo and re installing it, If it's been going on for 3 days now. Also Log out of steam web browser and Client and then log back in, Make sure u verify ur game and try deleting all ur csgo files if everything else doesn't work.

I found a fix. I used a vpn and now i can log on. If i disconnect i gets kicked from the server im gonna reset my ip tmw

Back