Why are there such stupid teammates

sheeeif

Rookie Poster
=(eG)=
I have never been so angry when playing WOWS! I can never kill my enemies faster than my teammates go die one by one!
I tried so hard to win, but my teammates may not want to win. I can't understand what my teammates are thinking.

WAKEEWTVL6734Y9ZQHNX0AO.png

L9PBR~OIKIZJD_U8ME_T@4K.png

M4A1-S

I need to go outside
Senior Manager
Remember that you're like 12-15 or so hours ahead of most people on NA, so of course, you're going to have all the potatoes on during your prime hours. Also, T5-7 is actual garbage matchmaking so I would expect that to play a role as well.

sheeeif

Rookie Poster
=(eG)=
Remember that you're like 12-15 or so hours ahead of most people on NA, so of course, you're going to have all the potatoes on during your prime hours. Also, T5-7 is actual garbage matchmaking so I would expect that to play a role as well.
I know. My friends and I often play at this time, but I haven't been in such a ridiculous situation.

M4A1-S

I need to go outside
Senior Manager
I know. My friends and I often play at this time, but I haven't been in such a ridiculous situation.
Fair enough, just remember that 1 unicum only has the potential to swing the game, not win it solo. Once you get into 2 plus then it's normally going to be one-sided.