I do be back.

Prxcise

I made one post
=(e)=
Hey everyone, so some of you may know me, I have another Forum account here by the name of HavocExter, but that steam account ended up getting hacked and I was forced to abandon it. So I'm gonna re-do my cringe introduction lol.

Hi, my name is Timothy, but I go by Dawson. I'm 17, and I mainly sit on my PC coding or playing video games. I now make a living off of web design, and enjoy spending alot of my time with friends. I've been in EGO since 2019, and I have loved this community every step of the way. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and if you ever need anything, even if it's a shoulder to cry on, you can always find me in game on the TTT servers for CS, or you can inbox me here. Thank you once again, and stay safe.

Welcome back! Getting your account hacked sucks. I lost my very first steam account to someone who was smart enough to change all the details and I wasn't able to work it out with Steam to prove it was my account (somehow....) Happened years ago. Lost over 100 games.

Welcome back! Getting your account hacked sucks. I lost my very first steam account to someone who was smart enough to change all the details and I wasn't able to work it out with Steam to prove it was my account (somehow....) Happened years ago. Lost over 100 games.
shit man that sucks.. I hope all is well for you now though.

I lost my steam account once but luckly the hacker just made everything into bees (idk why doesn't ask lmfao)
And steam support got it back to me!

And welcome back!

Hey everyone, so some of you may know me, I have another Forum account here by the name of HavocExter, but that steam account ended up getting hacked and I was forced to abandon it. So I'm gonna re-do my cringe introduction lol.

Hi, my name is Timothy, but I go by Dawson. I'm 17, and I mainly sit on my PC coding or playing video games. I now make a living off of web design, and enjoy spending alot of my time with friends. I've been in EGO since 2019, and I have loved this community every step of the way. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, and if you ever need anything, even if it's a shoulder to cry on, you can always find me in game on the TTT servers for CS, or you can inbox me here. Thank you once again, and stay safe.
Welcome back! Happy about that shoulder thing, I could always use one to cry on! :'(

Back