[RUST] Base Building Contest!

Ghosting Godzilla

Shadowplay or it didn't happen
=(eGO)=

Art: @december Writing: Larry_Da_Lobster Larry_Da_Lobster Editor: AdurpAdurp AdurpAdurp

Looking to flex your unique building skills? The Rust Leadership team is happy to announce the EdgeGamers first Base Building Contest! This contest will last from 9/26 - 10/31 and all participants will be rewarded 50,000 credits just for participating. Bases will be judged in three separate categories: Design, Defense, and Quality Of Life.
Details to enter the contest can be found below:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
How do I enter?
  • Provide pictures/video of your base highlighting all its features and drop them below!​
  • Cant provide pictures or Video? Contact an admin and they will save your base as a prefab-monument.​
  • All bases saved as a prefab-monument will be placed together for all players to view.​
  • ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT. The base must be built on the eGO server seen below:​
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
EdgeGamers Base Building Contest 9/26 - 10/31
Judges:
Ghosting Godzilla Ghosting Godzilla Larry_Da_Lobster Larry_Da_Lobster redchance redchance @kwamaking @Custom Stats @Kendle

Each Base will be given a ranking out of 10 in three separate categories:

Category 1:
Design:
Is your base an original piece of work?

Category 2:
Defense:
How well can your base defend from an all-in Zerg attack?

Category 3:
Quality Of Life:
How well can you access/use the entirety of your base?
Prizes:
1st Place:
$60 Steam Gift Card and 1,000,000 credits
2nd Place: 1 Month of Dedicated Supporter and 500,000 credits
3rd Place: 250,000 credits
All Participants: 50,000 credits

Spark your creative talent below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGO Rust Server
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[US] 3x eGO MINICOPTER / HELICOPTER PVP / TRAINING 9/24

Last edited:
Godzilla You know sure as hell my ass is gonna get countered whilst building. Give me the mats and ill consider -BrodieGG

would i win since im the only one that submitted a base???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

just wait until i enter. y'all wont be ready. we talking 100x100, pure, solid, American, hqm

Back